Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom of speech is one thing and following rules and regulations is another.

Rick Reeno needs to decide which weighs more for him in this case. Can someone have the freedom of speech to say what he wishes, yet be watchful of what he says as the platform he uses to voice his opinion somewhat condemns it.

Im a Muslim and in the past have got into a debate or 2 with a few members here on the forum. I've now reached the stage where I can't be bothered with it any more as the religious threads have just messed up the whole feel of the lounge for me.

That being said, I understand that people will voice their opinions and rightfully so. Squealpiggy does it in his own way. Somewhat reserved actually. While we've had people like Sweet Jesus open say some ****ed up shizer that many found insulting. It's people like that **** that needs to get banned not Squeal.

But with this forum it's simple, when the people in charge don't really give a shizer about faith or are biased towards another then many things will be brushed under the carpet. If a mod likes you, you can say what you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      Freedom of speech is one thing and following rules and regulations is another.

Rick Reeno needs to decide which weighs more for him in this case. Can someone have the freedom of speech to say what he wishes, yet be watchful of what he says as the platform he uses to voice his opinion somewhat condemns it.

Im a Muslim and in the past have got into a debate or 2 with a few members here on the forum. I've now reached the stage where I can't be bothered with it any more as the religious threads have just messed up the whole feel of the lounge for me.

That being said, I understand that people will voice their opinions and rightfully so. Squealpiggy does it in his own way. Somewhat reserved actually. While we've had people like Sweet Jesus open say some ****ed up shizer that many found insulting. It's people like that **** that needs to get banned not Squeal.

But with this forum it's simple, when the people in charge don't really give a shizer about faith or are biased towards another then many things will be brushed under the carpet. If a mod likes you, you can say what you wish.
      Rick Reeno has the right to silence whomever he likes and someone thus silenced has the right to then pursue developing their own website with their own set of rules. I personally will not try and silence somebody just because they disagree with me. I value freedom of speech too highly to attempt to curb its use by others.

Comment

I don't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of expression, although critics of Ryan Rhodes will quieten down soon enough when he shocks the world on saturday night.

Comment

I'm back on ignore by Tunney now it seems. That's a real shame, I was going to see if he was sincere about being an adult and then taking him off my ignore list but it seems that was never his plan.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I'm back on ignore by Tunney now it seems. That's a real shame, I was going to see if he was sincere about being an adult and then taking him off my ignore list but it seems that was never his plan.
            Tunney is a beotch,He put me on ignore as well. I guess all I can say is ...

Comment

Freedom of speech = created to make the sheeps think they are in control

what you say will not have an impact on anything, we are all caged animals. We dont even know it, thanks to so called "freedom" of speech.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Alone View Post

what you say will not have an impact on anything, we are all caged animals. We dont even know it, thanks to so called "freedom" of speech.
                Excellent example of freedom of speech bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Excellent example of freedom of speech bro.
                  My words have no effect.

I know im a caged animal, owned by the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever Alone View Post

I fully support your right to be an absolute moron.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I fully support your right to be an absolute moron.
                      I support your right to be an atheist.

Comment

Working...
                      X