No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: S. Martinez: I'll Break Chavez's Face a Thousand Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: S. Martinez: I'll Break Chavez's Face a Thousand Times

Sergio Martinez and WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez are taunting and insulting each other ahead of their fight on Las Vegas on Saturday night.

"I trained a long time dancing," Martinez said. "That's all I need to break his face a thousand times.

“I will punish him a lot, and then I will knock him out. He will suffer a lot," the 37-year-old Argentinian said. [Click Here To Read More]

I like Martinez's trash talk. It's not only brutal but he's got wit and he says it almost like poetry.

Comment

**** this idiot up, Sergio

Comment

somebody's scared. trash talking for the first time?

Comment

The jury is out against Martinez!!!

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
          I like Martinez's trash talk. It's not only brutal but he's got wit and he says it almost like poetry.
          Martinez never was much of a trash talker; my take is that maybe he has some fear of Chavez jr. After all, who has he beat lately? He seems like a good fighter but you can't really tell because the biggest person on his resume to me is the fight where he knocked out Paul Williams, and Williams seem to have fallen off.

His other impressive fight was against Kelly Pavlik and an old Bernard Hopkins schooled him. Williams lost his fight against Lara; so it's really hard to access Martinez's ability because his last few fights were against tomato cans!!

Comment

Whip that tomato can fed product of nepitisms ass Sergio. War true boxing fans war Sergio.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerSmith1921 View Post
              Martinez never was much of a trash talker; my take is that maybe he has some fear of Chavez jr. After all, who has he beat lately? He seems like a good fighter but you can't really tell because the biggest person on his resume to me is the fight where he knocked out Paul Williams, and Williams seem to have fallen off.

His other impressive fight was against Kelly Pavlik and an old Bernard Hopkins schooled him. Williams lost his fight against Lara; so it's really hard to access Martinez's ability because his last few fights were against tomato cans!!
              Dude, seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by WalkerSmith1921 View Post

I understand what you're saying. But from the HBO face off, Martinez was as cool as anything. I didn't see fear at all. I think it's more genuine dislike due to how difficult the fight has been to make and from what Chavez Sr was saying many months ago when he launched personal insults on Martinez.

So I don't blame him for it. He's clearly very sharp mentally and I think now he has the limelight on him he's making the most of it.

I think Chavez is a very difficult fight and it will be close. But I think Sergio knows that too. He's just having his fun now he's finally got the world boxing stage.

Comment

Sergio will look like a fckin idiot if the fight turns out mediocre.

All this trash talking nonsense only helps Chavez.

The more he talks about KOing Chavez the more he looks like a bitch for not engaging in exchanges or taking risks when the time comes.

All he is doing is putting more pressure on himself to take risky chances to get the knockout, risky chances that Jr can capitalize on.

Comment

This site will be buzzing saturday night when sergio tko's chavez in the 9th round i can't fkn wait!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X