Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you watch this and tell me Bradley was dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    where's Rome-by-KO?
    surely he'll be here with "Boxrec says Bradley won, so he won" :laugh:
    I don't have to say anything bro...Everyone will have their own opinion,but Bradley will still have won the fight..Deal with it...

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      You can tell after the fight he was hardly touched in his fight with Manny,his defense was great and he made Manny miss more than i have seen in awhile.Notice everyone else Manny has fought had swolen,battered and bruised faces after the fight.Yet they said he landed the most on Bradley so why was he unmarked.

why all the controversy?cause a mega star lost? Bradley won this fight and can't seem to get any fights due to his negative style,it is hard to look good against him because he is a very cagey fighter
      This has been posted, and it clearly shows Manny was not as dominant as the HBO crew (Jim) made him out to be. Maybe he really did lose that fight. When I watched it and scored it, it looked like Manny won convincingly though.

Comment

to quote something I posed earlier: Pacquiao was clearly jobbed, if people argue Marquez was robbed against Pacquiao how is Bradley Pacquiao not daylight robbery? Bradley MIGHT have done enough to make it competitive, but he certainly did not win. Larry sometimes you come out with insightful and decent stuff, but this is plain garbage. I could edit a video of 10 Pacquiao shots landing on David Diaz' gloves, doesn't mean he won the fight.

I've seen the video, I could make a very similar video picking a choosing punches that Bradley doesn't land. Both guys threw upwards of 700 punches if I remember correctly?

Also take into account the HBO crew are calling the fight live from a single angle by ringside and only have replays available during the breaks and both guys are quick punchers and Pacquiao was pressing the fight and clearly landed the harder more impressive punches even if some of the ones they called didn't land.

Pacquaio displayed clean effective punching, effective aggression, Ring generalship and even defense (Bradley landed 19% or 159/839 compared to 253/751 or 34% of his total punches). Bradley was the busier fighter but it's clear Pacquiao won. It wasn't even close IMO.

Marquez deserved the 3rd fight against Pacquiao but that was close, Bradley clearly lost and got awarded the decision. Marquez has a reason to go around saying that he deserved the decision against Manny, Bradley has to go around and boast that he won the fight to try and justify the decision.

Comment

pac won this fight 8-4....stop posting this damn video over and over and over again..yah we get it, it shows HBO bias (mainly Lampley who i'm not a big fan of), but guess what..it doesn't show bradley winning or landing anything significant of his own. pac won this fight ..it was a robbery.. people need to move the **** on now.

Comment

Clottey's face had no marks after the Pacquiao fight as well. Pacquiao also landed more on Joshua than he did Bradley.

How about I make a video of Clottey blocking all of Manny shots, showing the few moments that Joshua landed, and then make a thread titled "How can you watch this and tell me Clottey was dominated?"

This larryx dude is an attention whore if I ever saw one.

Comment

Similarly, since when is facial damage a barometer for who won a fight? Bradley doesn't typically get cut up or bruised, Holt hit him damn hard and Bradley didn't swell up.

Does anyone remember Vito Antifermo? Whose face would get cut up and he'd look horrible regardless of whether he won or not (he eventually had surgery to file down protruding bone on his face apparently).

Katisidis face after beating Czar

Hatton v Maussa - Hatton's face was worse than Maussa's

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                This has been posted, and it clearly shows Manny was not as dominant as the HBO crew (Jim) made him out to be. Maybe he really did lose that fight. When I watched it and scored it, it looked like Manny won convincingly though.
                Yeah same here - had Manny winning the first time I viewed it but I thought it was close. I never thought it was decisive. Hell, how could you, when he faded in the latter rounds?

But when I put the beer down, watched it by myself...I realized what I hadn't seen before. And that was...Pacquiao missed a lot. A lot. And ate a lot of body shots--and several headshots as well. He was roughed up in several rounds that I hadn't noticed before. And Bradley was in total control in the championship rounds. It's clear why people don't want to see a rematch--not because it was so boring (Pacquiao-Marquez III was a snoozer too), it's because Bradley could beat Manny even more decisively next time.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  The vid attacks Lampley's fantastic errors in colorful commentary doesn't stray away from the fact that Pacquiao tapped Bradlye's arse with ring general ship and power shots..
                  And this is how you know Manny won.

I have seen posters like him and others who bash Manny nonstop, turn around and say it's obvious Pacquiao won.

It's like check_hooks, puga or some other Pacquiao fan coming out and saying Mayweather won a fight, if he were ever to get robbed.

Only an idiot thinks Bradley won this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                    Similarly, since when is facial damage a barometer for who won a fight? Bradley doesn't typically get cut up or bruised, Holt hit him damn hard and Bradley didn't swell up.

Does anyone remember Vito Antifermo? Whose face would get cut up and he'd look horrible regardless of whether he won or not (he eventually had surgery to file down protruding bone on his face apparently).

Katisidis face after beating Czar

Hatton v Maussa - Hatton's face was worse than Maussa's

Yeah and by these posters logic, Clottey beat Pacquiao and Clottey's face showed no damage as well.

Comment

Look other people have video editing software too!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X