Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescoring fights from the son of a judge: Vol 5 Sergio Martines vs Chavez Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescoring fights from the son of a judge: Vol 5 Sergio Martines vs Chavez Jr

Round One
    Lots of feeling out, jabs thrown left and right. Sergio finally gets started late, landed the more effective punches. Not a action round.

Martinez 10-9

Round Two
    More jabs from Martinez. Chavesz mocks Martinez with this little dance thing he does as Martinez continues to jab freely to Jr's face. Martinez begins to show amazing movement and making Jr look a bit dumb. Martinez unloads some more jabs with a combinations thrown in. Chavez misses most of his punches and seem to have stopped throwing.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Three
    Great jab by Martinez. Martinez's speed is beating Chavez tothe punch. Chavez gets Martinez to the ropes, but he jumps out. Combinations by Martinez as he dances around Jr and starts pummeling him,
    Martinez 10-9

Round Four
    Jr finally lands a big right hand, Martinez is not effected at all. He completely dominates Jr in this round via speed/jabs/combos. Jr starts throwing wildly and looking ******ed.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Five
    Jr once again trapped Martinez against the ropes but is hit by a barrage of Martinez combos and Sergio goes back to dancing in the center, mockingJr and making him looking slow and dumb.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Six
    Jr traps Martinez against the ropes but Martinez once again slicks his way out of the situation and begin to jab Jr with rapid fire rights. Right-Left by Martinez and Chavez is bleeding out of his nose.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Seven
    Chavez finds resolve and lands solid rights to Martinez's head. Martinez takes it, gets out of corner with left hand connecting to Chavez. Jr's face is looking bloody and he seem to be extremely confused by Sergio's lateral movement and have a dumb look.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Eight
    Chavez finally wins a round by connecting with more jabs. Martinez seem to give this round up to take a breather though.
    Chavez 10-9

Round Nine
    Fight slows down big time, Martinez is lulling but Jr refuses to attack. Martinez wins the eventless round by landing more jabs and punches.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Ten
    Martinez opens round with a jab and left to head. Chavez aims for body. Martinez counters to body. Martinez slips (NO KD) Martinez starts picking up the pace, and pressuring Jr. Round Ends and Sergio rises his arms in triumph.
    Martinez 10-9

Round Eleven
    . Big right to head by Chavez. Martinez answers with hard combo. Jr is finally attacking and going all out now. He hits Martinez with another huge right hand and Martinez slugs it out with Jr. This is a battle now for the first time in the fight as both guys slugs it out in the middle.
    Chavez 10-9

Round Twelve
    Hard left-right-left by Chavez knocks down Martinez. Martinez barely rises by the eight count. He gets knocked down again by a right and instead of holding he slugs it out with Jr. Amazing courage shown by Martinez and as the round is ending he is the one pushing Jr back, landing pushes to Jr's face. Sergio Survives.
    Chavez 10-7

Final Score
    115- 111 Martinez

you cant score I had all but 4 rounds for chavez.

Comment

I havent posted on your threads because if your the son of a judge then he should be fired. This fight was pure domination for Martinez. Even the last round there was 1 KD and martinez rose not clinching or running but standing in there and banging. Chavez sctually ran out of gas and tried to hold but you gave him a 10-7 round. Ridiculous!

So glad you arent a real judge cause they have all been awful!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        I havent posted on your threads because if your the son of a judge then he should be fired. This fight was pure domination for Martinez. Even the last round there was 1 KD and martinez rose not clinching or running but standing in there and banging. Chavez sctually ran out of gas and tried to hold but you gave him a 10-7 round. Ridiculous!

So glad you arent a real judge cause they have all been awful!
        That's a bit harsh.

I gave Martinez 9 of 12 rounds. Surely that's reasonable? That last round could very well be a 10-7 Jr round. I don't think that's too out of line?

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
          That's a bit harsh.

I gave Martinez 9 of 12 rounds. Surely that's reasonable? That last round could very well be a 10-7 Jr round. I don't think that's too out of line?
          with 1 KD NO. Oh but ypu said there were 2. Did you even watch the fight?

Comment

with 1 KD NO. Oh but ypu said there were 2. Did you even watch the fight?
            No. You don't get it. I never said there were two counts, I said Martinez was knocked down twice. Are you ******ed? He was down twice.

A 10-7 round is given a lot of times without the need for another count.

Bowe-Golota I and Bowe=Golota 2. How were there 10-7 and 10-8 rounds despite Bowe being down only once against Golota in a 10-7? The reason was because HBO and Judges felt the punishment he took and the overall round was a 10-7 DESPITE there being only 1 count.

There is nothing in the rule books that state you need a 10-7 round to have TWO counts.

Comment

No way was that last round a 10-7. I doubt anyone, besides very biased fans, will agree with you on that.

Comment

No. You don't get it. I never said there were two counts, I said Martinez was knocked down twice. Are you ******ed? He was down twice.

A 10-7 round is given a lot of times without the need for another count.

Bowe-Golota I and Bowe=Golota 2. How were there 10-7 and 10-8 rounds despite Bowe being down only once against Golota in a 10-7? The reason was because HBO and Judges felt the punishment he took and the overall round was a 10-7 DESPITE there being only 1 count.

There is nothing in the rule books that state you need a 10-7 round to have TWO counts.
                you have got to be dumbest poster around. So any boxer can throw the other and since he was down itll be the throwers favor? Even the ref called it a throw but your the son of a judge so i guess bodyslams are allowed now

Comment

you have got to be dumbest poster around. So any boxer can throw the other and since he was down itll be the throwers favor? Even the ref called it a throw but your the son of a judge so i guess bodyslams are allowed now
                  115-111

Deal with it.

Let's see your round by round.

Comment

115-111

Deal with it.

Let's see your round by round.
                    Rounds 1-11 10-9 martinez
                    Round 12 10-8 chavez

A monkey can score that fight

Comment