Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is 509 TD the Most important Record of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 509 TD the Most important Record of all time?

I know ESPN is always on manning' nuts. As a newbie, I don't know if this most TD is the most important record of nfl player like what ESPN try to sell.

Are there other more important individual player record in NFL. Maybe most SuperBowl win as starting QB?

It's impressive and certainly one of the most impressive. I think his record for yards and touchdowns last year is more impressive because it was done within a single season, whereas this was done over a career and previously held by Favre who I wouldn't even have in a top ten. Most Super Bowls is not more impressive though. Year in and out the team with the best trench players win 90% of the time. Who the quarterback is often doesnt matter, see Trent differ.

Comment

All time leading rusher, or at least it use to be a big deal

Comment

It just seems to me most SuperBowl ring as starting quarterback seem more important.

Comment

Rings is the most important thing. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Rings is the most important thing. Period.
            So Bradshaw the best? We don't say Charles Haley is the best defensive end, so other positions shouldn't be held to the same standard.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              So Bradshaw the best? We don't say Charles Haley is the best defensive end, so other positions shouldn't be held to the same standard.
              why is joe montana is considered the best?

Comment

I don't think it's the most important stat of all-time, but as far as individual achievements -- it's obviously pretty high up there.

Comment

"Least holding penalties by an offensives lineman, minimum 100 games".

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    "Least holding penalties by an offensives lineman, minimum 100 games".
                    I lol'd hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X