Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Offered $15 Million Dollars To Face Marali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho doesnt do **** for marquez anymore. Marquez probably comes up with game plan now just like he knew that right hand could knock manny out. All nacho does is put vaseline on marquezs face.

Comment

the guy from Dubai could by out Beltran's low class organization w/his pocket change...something's wrong here as Berfenstein, I am positive doesn't call the shots 4 JMM who's training now & is/was scheduled 4 April...

Comment

I heard before that Jews aren't aloud in Dubai. Does anyone know if this is true?

Comment

Originally posted by "Smokin Sugar" View Post
          I heard before that Jews aren't aloud in Dubai.
          They are very quiet

Comment

Once again...Marquez's team of financial gurus...for $15 mills, I'd stop w/e the eff I was doing and start training. I mean...wtf? 15 mill for a cab driver? There isn't anyone on the planet who would not take it.

But who am I to question, better to fight in Indonesia in front of the local market for 40K I guess

Comment

Marquez should accept ... he will easily beat that guy ...

Something fishy here, Prince must be betting huge on Marquez for this *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                I just heard the radio interview with Miguel Angel Cebreros on ESPN DEPORTES RADIO show " a los golpes" . Nacho cussed out all the idiots who claimed it was a lucky punch.
                great program

Comment

Bob only talks about Dubai ever being an option when Mayweather is involved. Another words JMM isn't fighting in Dubai.

However this should allow JMM to demand a massive amount from Bob Arum. Good for him!

Comment

LLS at Nacho turning that offer down what a freaking moron!!! What is even funnier is people thinking Marquez turning down that offer will some how make Arum offer Marquez more money for his next 2 fights!!! It will never happen what that prince in Dubai was offering has nothing to do with Arum and Top Rank money.

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
                      I just heard the radio interview with Miguel Angel Cebreros on ESPN DEPORTES RADIO show " a los golpes" . Nacho cussed out all the idiots who claimed it was a lucky punch.
                      By any chance is there a link?? I would love to hear this...

Comment

Working...
                      X