Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gunman shooting 5 people in New York Breaking news

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should let these yanks kill themselves who gives a ****? Idiots talk the most non sense about guns maybe these weapons will help purify that country of stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Looks like I was wrong. A total barmcake shot someone he knew with his legally owned weapons. He then got into a shootout with two armed and trained police officers. The other people were caught up in the crossfire.

But obviously if more people had guns then it would be safer because they could all shoot the original shooter without causing confusion or missing.

Guess which state in the U.S. has the lowest robbries....the one with the most people carrying guns. FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Guess which state in the U.S. has the lowest robbries....the one with the most people carrying guns. FACT.
        I think is New Hampshire...I believe all you need is your drivers license and as long you'renot a convicted felon you get your firearm...

Comment

Noone in that state has anything worth stealing.

Comment

Also the least populated state. Not a statistically significant example.
            Last edited by Light_Speed; 08-25-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Mexico has the war between drug cartels, and they get most of their guns from the US.

Switzerland is a small wealthy country without big economic disparity in the population.
              Usual gun control argument always looking for excuses why their agenda when implemented doesn't work.

So let's see Japan would be like Switzerland only with a lot more people but unlike the swiss they ban their citizen from having guns and they both get the same results. Once again proving that the problem is not guns but people.

In Mexico's case so what if there is a cartel war they should be fighting it with sticks and stones after all there are ultra strict gun laws in place that according to gun control freaks fix the gun problem. But then again there are also strict laws banning drugs so there shouldn't be cartels in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Looks like I was wrong. A total barmcake shot someone he knew with his legally owned weapons. He then got into a shootout with two armed and trained police officers. The other people were caught up in the crossfire.

But obviously if more people had guns then it would be safer because they could all shoot the original shooter without causing confusion or missing.
                Actually his weapon is being categorized as ilegal because he didnt have a permit in the state of NY to hold that weapon

But its basically a legal weapon

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  So let's see Japan would be like Switzerland only with a lot more people but unlike the swiss they ban their citizen from having guns and they both get the same results. Once again proving that the problem is not guns but people.
                  Well name me a country as populated as japan with less strict gun laws and lower gun crime rate. Then you'd have a point.

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  In Mexico's case so what if there is a cartel war they should be fighting it with sticks and stones after all there are ultra strict gun laws in place that according to gun control freaks fix the gun problem. But then again there are also strict laws banning drugs so there shouldn't be cartels in the first place.
                  Well I'm just saying this is an exceptional case because Mexico is situated between the world's biggest drug consumer and the world's biggest drug producers. And like I said, they get their guns from the US (sometimes with help from US law enforcement).

Comment

Working...
                  X