Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: I'm Getting Ready For a 21-Year-Old Winky Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin: I'm Getting Ready For a 21-Year-Old Winky Wright

After a few snags in getting the fight finalized, undefeated Peter “Kid Chocolate” Quillin will be taking on veteran Ronald “Winky” Wright as the co feature to Antonio Tarver vs. Lateef Kayode on June 2nd live on Showtime. Many are wondering what the 41 year old Wright has left in the tank after being out of the ring for 2 years and mounting a second comeback in the last four years.

[Click Here To Read More]

You could probably beat a 21 year old winky....but a 30 year old would destroy you.

Comment

KID CHOCOLATE.....please,a younger WINKY could play with you with one arm!!!

Comment

if somehow quillin manages to beat winky, the only, and i mean the ONLY reason why, is cause winky is over 40yrs old.

a 21 year old winky would mutilate you while having a nice convo with the commentators.

lol...

Comment

But you are fighting a 40 year old winky who hasnt fought in years and who hasnt won a fight in over half a decade

Comment

lol wtf is going on here

Comment

Get some of that crab meat on Pluto! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post

the fu.ck is this LOL??

Comment

even if Winky has the fight of his life he isn't going to win. Quillin is with Haymon now and we all know how Haymon fighters get scored by the judges.

really all this fight's about is putting a name on Quillin's resume. even at 41 Winky isn't the type of fighter you look good against. Quillin will get a UD and probably not look too good in the process but hey it's a name

Comment

Winky will give Quillin all he can can handle this will be a competitive fight

Comment

Working...
                    X