No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Wants November Finalized For Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Wants November Finalized For Mayweather-Pacquiao

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum concedes “lets forget the May date” for a possible fight between “Fighter of the Decade” Manny Pacquiao and undefeated Floyd Mayweather. But he’s working on a November mega-buck fight instead.

[Click Here To Read More]

I actually agree with Bob, but not on the "I don't know who to talk to on Floyd's side". That's straight bulls**t. But if they were to finalize it for NOV or DEC, than that's fine with me.

And I really want Pac to fight Timothy Bradley.

Comment

Another in-house Top Rank fight for Manny, what an absolute shocker!!!!

Comment

if you don't see what he just did here get some glasses for ya third eye...this oldman is shot!!!...he's no longer king cobra of the snakes...he's slippin!!....venom refill for the oldman please!!!

Comment

Well I hope pac doesn't lose

Comment

No way Floyd will get in the ring with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              Another in-house Top Rank fight for Manny, what an absolute shocker!!!!
              And another GBP fighter for Mayweather.

This is like Groundhog Day

Comment

November,Mayweather will only have 2 months to train,Arum knows what he is doing.

Comment

December seems like a reasonable time. Mayweather can get in his 2 month camp, and a little time to cut back after jail, but not a whole lot of wiggle room so I can't blame Floyd if he told Arum to **** off.

Comment

I highly doubt Floyd would get in the ring 2-3 months removed from jail. He'd have to get out and immediately start training camp and promotions.

Comment

Working...
                    X