Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: I Want To Beat Up Saul Alvarez Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin Trout: I Want To Beat Up Saul Alvarez Next!

BoxingScene.com spoke to Austin Trout after he returned from Mexico with the WBA world junior middleweight title that he won last Saturday night when he defeated Rigoberto Alvarez by a wide margin. The scores were 119-118 on all three judges scorecards. Trout talks about the victory, who he wants next and more in this exclusive interview.

[Click Here To Read More]

warrrr!

Comment

Alvarez should have never said he wanted to avenge his brother defeat. Now Trout is going to start calling him out. How's Canelo going to get out of this one?

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Alvarez should have never said he wanted to avenge his brother defeat. Now Trout is going to start calling him out. How's Canelo going to get out of this one?
        theres no getting out. its now or never for saul

Comment

Trout should fight williams or cintron.I think he can beat them both.
          Hopefully is promoter keeps him busy.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            Trout should fight williams or cintron.I think he can beat them both.
            Hopefully is promoter keeps him busy.
            i dont really know who this trout guy is but IF i was the one thinking he can beat williams or cintron, he definitely beats canelo since saul aint no shape or form better than pwill or cintron at this point, has'nt done anyhting to suggest such either!......

Comment

Austin Trout: I am not saying that I am against going back to Guadalajara. I would love to go back to Guadalajara and take a fight back down there. Just not this fight.----> Smart Man!!! Trout is the champ & if Canelo wants a shot at HIS title, let him come to Trout..The man Trout beat(Rigoberto) doesn't have a following & ironically he's better known for being Canelo's brother than for being a fighter or even an ex-champ himself & Golden Boy & Televisa have invested a lot of money on Canelo & a fight against Canelo in his home town Guadalajara is just too risky..The same risk would be fighting Julio Cesar Chavez jr in Culiacan...Trout seems to have a good head on his shoulders & I think he will make the right moves & hopefully get the fights that he & the fans would like to see..

Comment

Trout the WBA feed you an over the hill decling boxer so that you can have a belt, but facing Saul Alverez will be different and you will be knock out.

Comment

Trout is a joke. who the hell had he fought to be deserving of the #1 ranking. He fights a guy that is only known to us as "Canello's" brother for some bs title and now he thinks hes all that... the guy you beat is best known for being another hype jobs older brother and you won some bs underserving title that you will give up once you fight anyone that has any talent... so enjoy it for as long as you can because it will be snatched away from you soon.

Comment

who is this ridiculously named fighter?

Comment

Working...
                    X