No announcement yet.

Pac vs Berto WBC and WBO unification bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Berto WBC and WBO unification bout

what do you *****s and pachaters think of this matchup??? Y'all say pac wont fight a slick african american style or a fighter in his prime. Berto is both. and it would add intrigue to a floyd/pac matchup since he'd have that little green belt floyd is so obsessed with. Definitely a bigger threat than Margarito at this point. Or would y'all cry about Berto being green and inactive???

i wouldnt call berto slick at all...but id like to see this fight

Comment

Berto would get 100% wrecked. This fight would be impressively one sided... It would make the Klitschkos bouts look ultra competitive.

Get the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        Berto would get 100% wrecked. This fight would be impressively one sided... It would make the Klitschkos bouts look ultra competitive.

Get the picture?
        Man, I was gonna send you a message one time. I remember you said something about how Berto looked against Quintana. All I remember is that it was something I strongly disagreed with, but I couldn't figure out whether you were being sarcastic or not.

As for the thread, I wouldn't be against Pacquiao vs. Berto. Also Berto is NOT slick.

Comment

It would be a kickass fight, and a more legit one than the Margarito fight. I'm no Pacquiao supporter, but I'd have his back - anyone's back - against Berto. He sucks, and is a terrible excuse for a 'champion'.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Man, I was gonna send you a message one time. I remember you said something about how Berto looked against Quintana. All I remember is that it was something I strongly disagreed with, but I couldn't figure out whether you were being sarcastic or not.

As for the thread, I wouldn't be against Pacquiao vs. Berto. Also Berto is NOT slick.
            ***** definition of the slick african american style is defensive safety 1st hit and not get hit. Which is how Berto fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post

I thought Berto looked pretty good against Quintana, no sarcasm. He handled an excellent pure boxer with no problems whatsoever.

And for sure, Berto is far from slick. He's someone who goes forward and backwards and counterpunches, but his shots are meant to be powerful. He's not there to rack up computer points for a decision usually.

Comment

a fighter with stamina issues and has a tendency to eat straight lefts?

sign me up

Comment

This fight is better than the farce at 150 between 2 fighters who aren't a champ at 154,unification,I'm all for it!!

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                    I thought Berto looked pretty good against Quintana, no sarcasm. He handled an excellent pure boxer with no problems whatsoever.

And for sure, Berto is far from slick. He's someone who goes forward and backwards and counterpunches, but his shots are meant to be powerful. He's not there to rack up computer points for a decision usually.
                    The finish was great but before all that, I thought he looked horrible. Then again he got goin' late so I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X