No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Comments on Mayweather Ruling, Possible Megafight

It didn’t take long for news to circulate of Floyd Mayweather Jr. being granted a five month delay on a prison term that was set to begin Friday.

[Click Here To Read More]

Unfortunately, There's No Way Arum let's the fight happen!

Comment

If this doesn't come off this time its not going to happen.

Comment

Back to the cut huh Bob...this side show is getting out of hand. When will Pac leave this dude alone...I use to be one of the Pac needle blah blah dudes, but in recent months I have to say i was wrong Bob is a great promoter but bad for boxing over all...

Comment

"Had he been convicted, he could've faced 34 years in prison"

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            It didn’t take long for news to circulate of Floyd Mayweather Jr. being granted a five month delay on a prison term that was set to begin Friday.

[Click Here To Read More]
            What a load of Bull from Arum.Yesterday he said he would be going to the Philipines to present 4 options,Marquez,Bradley,Cotto and Bradley.Now that Mayweather is a free man Arum is talking about cuts on Pacquiao.When will the world see this scumbag for who he is.

Comment

As a Pac fan first Floyd fan second, Yes, I like both fighters cause I am a boxing fan.. If Pac doesnt step up and say HOLD UP ARUM I dont want those options I want Floyd on May.. Then ill be real upset...

Comment

whats funny is Floyd hasnt even said he wants Pac yet!

Comment

"right now, we have no idea if he can go in may. he's supposed to have his cut examined"

IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE.

Comment

If the judge was kind enough to allow Floyd to delay his sentence to june 1st so long as he complies with his domestic violence classes, should Floyd handle what is needed, I see no reason why the Judge couldn't or wouldn't allow his sentence to be delayed for a 2nd time maybe to around June 28 instead, so I don't think Arum's excuses will hold up this time....

Comment

Working...
                    X