No announcement yet.

Floyd: It's the cars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd: It's the cars!

I didn't see why Floyd just doesn't move out of his development. If he doesn't like the regs, the security guards etc., why not just leave. Plenty of people do move out when they find that such things are not to their liking. He can afford to get his own compound.

But reading up on his "29 cars" (if true) may mean he gets to keep them safe in the guarded, gated community there withuout having to pay extra for special storage/parking and such. So he wasn't happy to pay for the tickets, as he probably likes to park them wherever.

It's the cars. "And don't touch them, or..."

The thing is Floyd parks illegally on purpose to keep his name in the news and hes trying to get locked up so he has a legit excuse for not fighting Pacquiao. Being scared of someone makes people do strange things.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      The thing is Floyd parks illegally on purpose to keep his name in the news and hes trying to get locked up so he has a legit excuse for not fighting Pacquiao. Being scared of someone makes people do strange things.
      Good point.

Comment

lol yea, he is doing all of this to not fight Pac, damn never looked at it this way, Instead of thinking Floyd is an ego maniac, who loves attention, neg or pos. there is a whole different level of meaning towards him acting like an *******. he wants to go to jail, so he don't ever have to fight Pac. man!!!! you sir, you sir are just slow. haha. gee I'm no celeb and I act like an ******* towards cops and security guards, maybe I wanna goto jail too, just in case manny calls me out, I can be like dude I'm in jail.

Comment

Well Floyd's a guy who put out so much hype that he started to believe his own hype.
          He's a great boxer, no doubt. But his main claim seems to be his 0. And wherever he goes fans tell him to do the fight. And that many fans, not just Manny fans, don't think too much of his 0. And he thinks he should be loved or idolized or such.

In his mind, his 0 makes him believe he is a greater boxer than SRR, SRL, and that he would have beat them. Most neutral boxing fans know this is false and absurd.

So he is greatly conflicted. If he did fight Pac and win, he'd have some evidence for his claims. But he would risk losing his 0, and then all his claims for greatness would be gone, in his own mind.

Avoiding the fight still allows him to be a legend in his own mind.

There are numerous thngs about Pac that perturb him. Of course, Pac is capable of KDing him or KOng him at any time, if he is not at his best every second. Pac also has great stamina, and some of Floyd's better wins were because Zab, Oscar, Mosley gassed out. Not gonna happen with Pac. Getting put on "queer street" by Mosley probably did put the nail in the coffin, as he knows if Pac did that, he wouldn't gas out, and would have finished him. Or at least this could happen, and so why risk it.

THE FIGHT will probably never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
            Well Floyd's a guy who put out so much hype that he started to believe his own hype.
            floyd have always believed that pac had no interest in fighting him. numerous interviews in the past had him saying pac never really called him out. i really don't know why it's such a huge deal for him to see pac call him out first. did he actually believed that pac is afraid to fight him? why is it so important for floyd that pac calls him out first? why does that even matter?

looking back, it almost seemed like floyd was just testing the waters in the so-called first negotiation and was surprised when pac accepted his challenge. his water test became a huge snowball that can longer be stopped. he had to come up with something. the rest is history that ended up in a never ending blame game.

Comment

Working...
            X