No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero Fire Bombs on Tim Bradley, Trainer Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero Fire Bombs on Tim Bradley, Trainer Diaz

Bob Santos and Luis DeCubas Jr., the co-managers of WBC interim-welterweight champion Robert Guerrero (30-1, 18KOs), are furious with some recent statements that were made by Joel Diaz, the trainer of unbeaten WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

shut up quitter...diaz is right , you aint ****!

Comment

i don't decubas at all but i agree with him on this

i rather see bradley vs guerrero then bradley vs cheating berto or cheating peterson

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
        Wait is Guerrero Top Rank or GBP?
        Golden Boy.

Comment

bradley scared...Rematch peterson?Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by humuklot
            So why are they calling each other out? It's like Khan and Bradley all over again. How the hell do these profesional boxers not know by now that the two promotional companies do not work together to make fights?

How do we, as fans, know more about this than they do? It's useless to go back and fourth with them, knowing they'll never fight as long as they are on opposing companies.
            Well Lara is fighting Vanes so it does happen every once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Well Lara is fighting Vanes so it does happen every once in a while.
              There not working together on that fight though. That fight is a mandatory that went to purse bid and Top Rank outbid Golden Boy.

Comment

the ghost bashing everyone like hes a big star last time i checked bradley is undefeated beat pac n is the champ sit down robert

Comment

I hope Guerrero beats Bradley down so we never have to see that big, boring, bald head ever again.

Comment

Translation: He wants more money. Guerrero has more skills than draw power. I won't say who I think would win, but I'm sure nobody gets paid a million. Bradley wants to get rich, Guerrero wants to move up for the same reason. Bradley will not get rich fighting Guerrero, now, he won't even get much credit for beating him and a loss would be disaster.

Comment

Working...
                    X