Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey: If I'm at My Best, I Can Beat Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul McCloskey: If I'm at My Best, I Can Beat Anybody!

On Saturday night, Paul McCloskey (24-2, 12KOs) got back on the winning trail with a convincing decision victory over American journeyman Manuel Perez in Belfast. The man from Dungiven suffered a shock loss to DeMarcus Corley earlier in the year and at 33 is in 'last chance saloon'. And Perez proved a perfect opponent for 'Dudey', being a durable foe lacking and punch power.

[Click Here To Read More]

He must be smoking some of that good s hit with Junior.

Comment

I don't like him at all and i don't believe he can beat anybody if he is at his best;damn if MATHYSSE step up in the ring with him,i believe PAUL can survive 5/6 rounds also if he is at his best and i have the same idea vs GARCIA or PETERSON!!!KHAN if he is in shape can knock him out(in their fight KHAN was totally out of shape without ARIZA)and also JUDAH....damn i really don't give him some credit,sorry PAUL but it's only my opinion!!!

Comment

Am I the only person that thought he lost last night?

I didn't watch this fight with the sound on because SKY are ridiculously biased.

Comment

If he's at his best and has the judges he can just about scrape past Prescott ! This blokes a joker

Comment

A shot Corley knocked his ass out lol. He's nowhere near world class, just simply a domestic level fighter, that's all. It's a joke Sky are even giving him all this BS hype. Give someone else a chance ffs.

Comment

This guy is abum. Lost every rd to Khan before the fight was stopped..got stopped by Corley..beats an average club fighter last night and now he is ready to rule the world..hahaha

Comment

Anyone?
                Looking forward to your Wladimir Klitchko challenge match then.

Comment

No, you can't.

Comment

paul, lets get real here mate. 1) you have no defense. 2) you have limited power 3) you dont have fast enough reactions to warrent your hands down roy jones style.
                    so be carefull what you wish for or old chop chop might come back over and tax your ass again

Comment

Working...
                    X