Holiday Tips from Left Hook Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    remember , jacky.

if you shoot in the air , do it in a low income neighborhood.

don't be devaluing rich people's property values.
    Nah, I would never do that ****.

Comment

The best time to do a drive by or walk up is during Fourth of July. People are less likely to report a shooting because they automatically assume it's fireworks.

The best time to commit a home invasion robbery is Halloween. Everyone is use to opening the door for anyone plus you can wear a mask to cover your face the whole time.

The best time to vandalize a person's car or house or do something else bad to a person you dislike is around Christmas. Christmas is generally a fun time for people so it'll hurt the most plus if it's not a fun time for that person you dislike , Christmas is also the most depressing time for some people and it could drive them to commit suicide. Also the damages you do to their property will be extra costly because it'll either cut into their shopping budget or they just finished their shopping and have less money.

Happy Holidays Everyone.

Thanks for the tips. The Supreme court has forced chicago to repeal our communistic gun laws, although our mayor is going to tax guns heavily so I can take advantage of your well thought out shooting advice.
      http://usgovinfo.about.com/b/2010/07...le-gun-law.htm

Comment

no.

i make sure i'm home on thanksgiving.

thanksgiving is when my family does ham , turkey AND steaks or pot roasts at the same time.

gotta be there.
        Turkey? What kind of Korean are you? Chicken man chicken.

Comment

The best time to do a drive by or walk up is during Fourth of July. People are less likely to report a shooting because they automatically assume it's fireworks.

The best time to commit a home invasion robbery is Halloween. Everyone is use to opening the door for anyone plus you can wear a mask to cover your face the whole time.

The best time to vandalize a person's car or house or do something else bad to a person you dislike is around Christmas. Christmas is generally a fun time for people so it'll hurt the most plus if it's not a fun time for that person you dislike , Christmas is also the most depressing time for some people and it could drive them to commit suicide. Also the damages you do to their property will be extra costly because it'll either cut into their shopping budget or they just finished their shopping and have less money.

Happy Holidays Everyone.
          Cheered me up for the holiday!

Comment

Happy holidays then!

Comment

And I always thought Wallstreet at lunchtime is the best location for driveby. Need to change the conception, thanx bro.

Comment

Every holiday is just a glorified excuse to drink and enjoy a day off from work.

Comment

Working...
                X