No announcement yet.

The Official Friday Night Lounge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Friday Night Lounge!

It's Friday... you staying home or going out? What do you have planned out for tonight? In Ric's words "WACHU GOT?"

As for me... Well, i met this hot young broad last week at a club. Let me tell you the story.

So, i went clubbing with a few buddies. Drinking that bomb ass Rum & Coke, and Modelos all night.... met this bomb ass broad who was at the bar with her girls. We talked and drank all night. Asked for her name, age, and number. I got everything. We talked and texted 24/7. Then, broad told me she lied about her age! I was like "WTF!" She told me she was really 19 instead of 24. So, I played it like if I was disappointed....lmao. She fell for it.
    She said she is gonna make it up to me tonight. I said "o.k."

Well, I just texted her and told her I wanna hit up a bar (she has a fake i.d. I guess) blaze, and get a nice room in downtown Portland. She agreed... so, here I am with a boner ready to go out tonight. A lot of drinking, smoking, and phucking going on tonight! Por favor believe that.

What you, animales got?

going to see some fights with my boy Mayweather41-0. this polish dude is headlining the card, i was at his last fight and it sucked ass. hopefully this fight is a bit better.

http://boxrec.com/show_display.php?show_id=628982

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
      going to see some fights with my boy Mayweather41-0. this polish dude is headlining the card, i was at his last fight and it sucked ass. hopefully this fight is a bit better.
      That's what is firme about living in big ass cities! I always wanted to go to a live show here in Oregon, but they don't have shyt. I had to go to Vegas to watch one.

The last "big" fight they had here was Mayweather vs. Mitchell. That shyt was back in 05 I believe. I heard the place was empty and they had all the people who were sitting in the nose bleeds move down. I bet if Mayweather came back to Oregon... shyt would sellout. I'd phucking camp out if I have to. LOL

Have fun, bro.

Comment

Movie night with my fiance and my newborn baby...How times HAVE CHANGED! We will still keep warm with some grey goose and cran or southern comfort and dr.pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Down View Post
          It's Friday... you staying home or going out? What do you have planned out for tonight? In Ric's words "WACHU GOT?"

As for me... Well, i met this hot young broad last week at a club. Let me tell you the story.

So, i went clubbing with a few buddies. Drinking that bomb ass Rum & Coke, and Modelos all night.... met this bomb ass broad who was at the bar with her girls. We talked and drank all night. Asked for her name, age, and number. I got everything. We talked and texted 24/7. Then, broad told me she lied about her age! I was like "WTF!" She told me she was really 19 instead of 24. So, I played it like if I was disappointed....lmao. She fell for it.
          She said she is gonna make it up to me tonight. I said "o.k."

Well, I just texted her and told her I wanna hit up a bar (she has a fake i.d. I guess) blaze, and get a nice room in downtown Portland. She agreed... so, here I am with a boner ready to go out tonight. A lot of drinking, smoking, and phucking going on tonight! Por favor believe that.

What you, animales got?
          Green k for the quote.........

What I got????

Going on a "first date" with this cougar that I met on facebook....hahahh true story.......this chick in FORTY years old (so she says so that prob makes her 42-43)........but gwaaaaad damn she got a body for daaaaaaaayz!!!!!!!we been bull****n' back and forth for like a month now on FB and she finally asked to meet.....I was like aight .....ill knock the dust off the poooosssey....hahahaha....so we doing dinner aaaaaaand then what ever comes our way.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bow Down View Post
            That's what is firme about living in big ass cities! I always wanted to go to a live show here in Oregon, but they don't have shyt. I had to go to Vegas to watch one.

The last "big" fight they had here was Mayweather vs. Mitchell. That shyt was back in 05 I believe. I heard the place was empty and they had all the people who were sitting in the nose bleeds move down. I bet if Mayweather came back to Oregon... shyt would sellout. I'd phucking camp out if I have to. LOL

Have fun, bro.
            thanks bro, i acually just got back. some pretty decent fights, i enjoyed it. marty jakubowski, 116-7 (fought and got ko'ed by jcc twice) and andrew golota were there. pretty good night, going to chill at home now and fall asleep with watching something. hope everyone had/ is having a good night. can't wait for ward/froch tomorrow. also, anyone know the result of el veneno rubio's fight tonight? he is suppose to fight matt vanda tonight.

Comment

i have to go christmas shopping for the little ones, probably stop by the buttnaked and have a few drinks.......

Comment

Sup fellas?!?!?! Its Friday Night again... what are your plans?

Watching the fight tonight with some ruka I met 2 days ago. Just a kick back night. Nothing too rowdy. Relax, smoke, drink, and maybe bust a nut.

Ric, you bang that cougar?

Comment

gonna stay home, watch the fight and bulls/clippers game.

Comment

never watch UFC but I guess i'll stream it tonight....

Comment

Working...
                    X