Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd threw down the Philippines flag, would you support the move to hype the bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-hop did it, and to this day a lot of fans still respect.

I wouldn't care if Floyd throws it or not because I know the hype out of that would be tremendous!!!

definitely will be a world catching moment.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      No... It's the most disappointing part of boxing. You hype a fight for 4 months and it turns out to be a boring fight. DLH-Mayweather probably did more harm than good to the sport of boxing. It got the whole world watching only to see a bad and boring performance. Boxing lost more fans than gained that night.

Having exciting fights is the most essential part of boxing. It's what brings new people into the sport.
      Oscar – Floyd shot Mayweather into superstardom. Are you saying that fight made fight worse for Floyd

He made great numbers with Hatton after and with JMM, all because of the Oscar fight

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
        Ask the Beatles.... They almost didnt make it out of Manila just for saying they were more popular than Jesus...
        I think there story was that Mccartney refused to meet with Emelda Marcos so she had them return all the money they made in the phils before bording their plane.

I myself had trouble getting out of the phils and missed my flight due to the hotel trying to get some minor expenses paid, they could have called me the day before instead of waiting for check out time.

Comment

I cant imagine floyd doing such act. The man already has enough haters as it is and i dont think he needs any more.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
            I think there story was that Mccartney refused to meet with Emelda Marcos so she had them return all the money they made in the phils before bording their plane.

I myself had trouble getting out of the phils and missed my flight due to the hotel trying to get some minor expenses paid, they could have called me the day before instead of waiting for check out time.
            Believe me, if that ****sexual ever did something stupid like throw the flag (ala hopkins) he would not make it out of Manila in alive...

They have people there that kidnap nuns, priests, doctors, for practically nothing (maybe even just for attention).... The ***get would not stand a chance....

Comment

Who cares? and Floyd would never do that. If anything he will come out wearing Philipino Flagged Trunks if they fight like he did in the DLH fight wehn he came out rocking Mexican gear LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
                Ask the Beatles.... They almost didnt make it out of Manila just for saying they were more popular than Jesus...
                i think john lennon said that after the incident in manila.

Comment

Originally posted by Hater View Post
                  Oscar – Floyd shot Mayweather into superstardom. Are you saying that fight made fight worse for Floyd

He made great numbers with Hatton after and with JMM, all because of the Oscar fight
                  It's the same with Pac, only difference is that the people I know are excited about buying a Pac fight whereas they all hope a Mayweather fight isn't a waste of $$. After Mayweather-DLH people who live in my town were saying that Boxing was **** and talking all kinds of trash about Boxing. After the Pac-Oscar fight they were all talking about how badly Pac put the beatdown on DLH and they would pay another $50 just to see it again.

While all this is subjective, it's only a small example of how hyping a **** fight can harm the sport and a non-hyped exciting fight does good things for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    It's the same with Pac, only difference is that the people I know are excited about buying a Pac fight whereas they all hope a Mayweather fight isn't a waste of $$. After Mayweather-DLH people who live in my town were saying that Boxing was **** and talking all kinds of trash about Boxing. After the Pac-Oscar fight they were all talking about how badly Pac put the beatdown on DLH and they would pay another $50 just to see it again.

While all this is subjective, it's only a small example of how hyping a **** fight can harm the sport and a non-hyped exciting fight does good things for the sport.
                    Funny, the bold part

Both Floyd and Pacman fought Hatton after Oscar, yet PBF/Hatton did more than Hatton/Pac PPV wise

Ain't that a *****

Comment

The Beatles were scared for their life.... Like I said they were lucky to come out alive...

Comment

Working...
                      X