Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people delete their myspace accounts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people delete their myspace accounts?

if you don't want to be on myspace anymore.....don't log in again.

and then there's the ones who ANNOUNCE that they're about to delete their account before they do it. we got ****necks on this site that pull this e-tantrum **** too. do you ever wonder how these people manage to exit the bed every morning?

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post

and then there's the ones who ANNOUNCE that they're about to delete their account before they do it. we got ****necks on this site that pull this e-tantrum **** too. do you ever wonder how these people manage to exit the bed every morning?
    I'm sure they do it by opening their eyes and getting out of bed.

Comment

Why do you use Myspace?

Comment

half the accounts on myspace arent real, people steal pictures from other sites then set up accounts and pretend their them, i got stung once by a dude pretending to be a girl on a site called tagged

Comment

I canceled my account....so what?

Comment

Originally posted by ЯiZO View Post
            Why do you use Myspace?
            mainly to keep tabs on girls i know who have boyfriends. once they break up, they post it and then i call to see how they're doin lately.

Originally posted by American_Ninja View Post
            I canceled my account....so what?
            you don't count. you're a ninja.

Comment

mainly to keep tabs on girls i know who have boyfriends. once they break up, they post it and then i call to see how they're doin lately.
              LOL you're a creep

Comment

idk, usually when my friends do it its cuz they tired a myspace and are fully dedicated to facebook. Then there are those ****s who us thought deleted their space' but just took u off their friends list. c unts.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee View Post
                  LOL you're a creep
                  hahaha!! no way dude! trust me on this. half of the girls on my account are ex sportfucks and they'd rather go to someone they already put out to when they're on the rebound.

plus, when they're totally in love, they announce it on myspace too. then you know to ignore their calls. have you ever picked up a call from a girl who's in love with her boyfriend and just wanted to chat up about how happy she is?

waste
                  of
                  time

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X