Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Boxingscene Were To Close Shop Today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fightinItaliano View Post
    A bed avatar? Exactly dude! Scotland? Surely there must be some semi-attractive sheep you could try to bed instead? lol. At least you have a sense of humor. I'm sure alot of these other dudes would get all offended if someone attacked their E-manhood. lol.
    Tell me why someone with less than 20+ posts would ask members of a forum how they would feel if they left it?

Comment

Actually that question was just answered with a question by someone with close to 22,000 posts. lol.

Comment

Still butt-hurt, smoke?

Comment

Well I see where your at my dude. You get off on dreaming about other forum members. Emphasis on MEMBERS. lol. How about this one Oasisboi or Gilligan or skipper, or lil buddy...After how many threads is a poster deemed a hopeless, reclusive, boxingscene resident? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by fightinItaliano View Post
            Well I see where your at my dude. You get off on dreaming about other forum members. Emphasis on MEMBERS. lol. How about this one Oasisboi or Gilligan or skipper, or lil buddy...After how many threads is a poster deemed a hopeless, reclusive, boxingscene resident? lol.
            In your case: One.

It's clear that you were a hopeless moron from the start.

Now let's have a witty reply.

"Oh, my god...20,00 posts lol lol lol" "peeleft:

Comment

I would find another boxing forum.

Comment

Really? One post and you're included in the boxingscene looney bin? Sorry cuz, but I can escape to a thing called "reality". I like to talk boxing but let's get real. No sane person thinks you actually have a life. I guess the boxingscene cuckoo bird aviary is your mental "oasis" lad. lol And what do you do with all your points? Are you going to cash in all your boxingscene points to pay your overdue bills or get a fresh pair of Air Force One’s with them? Will you use them to provide extra funding for Obama’s next “spare change” campaign? Do you get your welfare check in boxingscene points, or do the admins have you on an annual salary with them? Have you gotten paid your yearly bonus with them for all the 21K+ posts of good work? Have you thought about setting up a 401k and retirement fund with them? Did you invest them in stock options or use them to “make it rain” on your fellow posters? Do you prefer receiving them in USD or Euro-points? And are you already considered Forbes “Boxingscene-Virtual-World’s Richest Lad”? God damn kid. Snap out of it....lol. Witty? I slapped you ****ty kid.

Comment

I don't feel anything about that. If you two dudes want to "lace em up" that's fine but California still has a ban on you two twinkies getting married. lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X