Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the excuses are to duck martinez now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno but a Canelo fight seems much more easier to make than a Martinez fight to me given the size difference, expected revenue and the risk involved. Is this conversation an attempt to divert attention away from the fact that Floyd is apparently going to fight Guerrero instead of Canelo next?

There is a heavy focus on a much more difficult fight to make and the appearance that this is "THE ONLY" fight for Floyd at the moment when in reality, the Canelo fight would be relatively easy to make, the money would be good but there is a solid chance that Canelo may have Floyd's number.

Just wondering how the focus went from Canelo to Floyd in the span of a day?

Comment

Personally i think Martinez is too big for Floyd. He could've done a little more for his career but puts too much emphasis on being undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You haters crack me up. You guys knock every win on Floyds resume and then you prop up a bum like Margarito. Who has Margarito beaten that makes him worthy of Floyd ducking him? After Floyd beat Marquez you guys went around for 8 months claiming Floyd was scared and got punked by Mosley. Then you switch to Mosleys too old. Bunch of ****ing *****es all of you guys.
        Who is propping up Margarito? Let me know right now, lmfao! Who? You ain't snitchin, lmao. Just tell me who?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          IBangBoxers, Fat Dave, and Iggy Fatboy Crumbs are still in denial folks. Who has a replay of Pac getting knocked unconscious? Post the vid. IBang says Marquez was on PEDS, Fat Dave has the Floyd's fans are fruits and the ducked department covered, and Iggy has the official duck and resume lists at his disposal lol. They have everything covered in their opinion I believe. But guess what? You can't cover greatness.

In order of greatness:
          1. Floyd
          2. Marquez
          3. Knocked unconscious Pac
          Here's Floyd's number one butt boy frank lovedixs. He thinks Mayweather just knocked Pac out. Do you believe that Marquez losing to Mayweather and knocking out Pac means Mayweather beats pac? Obviously you do but if you followed the sport for anything other then pounding your 2 incher to mayweather fights you would know there are tons of examples that prove you wrong and you wouldn't even bring it up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
            Personally i think Martinez is too big for Floyd. He could've done a little more for his career but puts too much emphasis on being undefeated.
            well, when you are the face of boxing, and the undisputed cash cow, ppl, especially paying customers, have a right to expect the biggest events from you, especially when you fight once a year or two...

hey, if oscar de la hoya, the former cash cow, and also started out @ 135, can challenge and fight bernard hopkins, for the middleweight title @ 160, i don't see why floyd mayweather jr., can't do the same, with sergio martinez @ 160...he's a better skilled guy than oscar imo...

Comment

Man I used to think Larryx was the king floyd lover but I think I'm gonna have to give it to Frank duckitts on sheer stupidity. Even Larry knows enough about boxing not to pump himself up so much over a triangle victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                IBangBoxers, Fat Dave, and Iggy Fatboy Crumbs are still in denial folks. Who has a replay of Pac getting knocked unconscious? Post the vid. IBang says Marquez was on PEDS, Fat Dave has the Floyd's fans are fruits and the ducked department covered, and Iggy has the official duck and resume lists at his disposal lol. They have everything covered in their opinion I believe. But guess what? You can't cover greatness.

In order of greatness:
                1. Floyd
                2. Marquez
                3. Knocked unconscious Pac

Styles make fights but when their careers are over and when it comes to being ranked in greatness it will probably be the other way around there is no way Floyd will be ranked higher than Pac just because he beat Marquez. Ali, Leonard, Duran have losses being undefeated doesn't make you great.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  everyone sucks if you sit around long enough waiting until they lose which is what Mayweather does every time while taking the easiest fights himself. Then his delusional fans make him the champion of fantasy fights that never actually happened. Then they come on here like ohh margaroto suks he lost to **** Mosley my hero Floyd would definitely beat him duhhh. Doesn't work that way
                  Margarito sucks. 2 wins over Cintron (lol) won't change that. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                    Styles make fights but when their careers are over and when it comes to being ranked in greatness it will probably be the other way around there is no way Floyd will be ranked higher than Pac just because he beat Marquez. Ali, Leonard, Duran have losses being undefeated doesn't make you great.
                    thats why guys like evander holyfield, will always be my dudes...he didn't care how much size he gave up or what your style was, he just came in there to beat you...lol

Comment

mayweather could've really done more. a guy of his caliber and skill just wasted most parts of it..

Comment

Working...
                      X