No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For:Team Canelo on Facing Mayweather, Having a Plan B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Canelo will try to find and easy fight to not to lose his 0 before the payday..who's the easier fight and a known name to look good against without fearing to lose...Angulo...ginger will fight angulo for sure...we will see..
    You & everyone else better watch that. Angulo carries the great equalizer. This lil thing we call power. Plus ginger has been hit, isn't hard to hit & hasn't fought a decent 154lber to date. I'm telling you right now that Angulo will ko ginger.

Comment

well at least Trout name is being mentioned...but I think that is them blowing smoke

And trainers all say the same **** when it comes to their fighter against Mayweather "WE ARE CONFIDENT" hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
        I agree that JR did test himself..he went out and fought the top p4p either 1-2 fighter out there..and gave it his all he wasnt afraid to loose..Canelo right now looks like a straight hype job fighting smaller fighters..guys coming up from 140 and 147..come on..thats rediculous..or washed up fighters like Cintron and Shane..
        that's the truest sh.it

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          You & everyone else better watch that. Angulo carries the great equalizer. This lil thing we call power. Plus ginger has been hit, isn't hard to hit & hasn't fought a decent 154lber to date. I'm telling you right now that Angulo will ko ginger.
          I know you think that...I read your comments in other threads....and you are probably right..but I think that angulo punch resistance is been affected by Kirkland fight..and canelo hit hard..I know that he hit hard small and old ppl who don't hit back but I really think that angulo is done..I mean..he won't beat lara, trout, vanes or any other top 10 @ 154 who can box and move..and I can't see him winning a fight against molina or Kirkland...but I see your point..ginger will fight diferent if he get hit....

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO
            Quote:

Originally Posted by sapaw

Is Canelo a f#ckng Mexican?! when will this guy be a true Mexican boxer?! at least Chavez Jr already tested himself but this DIVA? crap! Trout is freaking available!

LOL! Jr. tested himself? How, by getting raped for 11 1/5 rounds, coming in with a huge weight advantage and all the other per-madonna antics he displayed. Please, Canelo is 100% more warrior than Jr will ever be. Which is way Jr. dodged him when they were both up and coming. Canelo made his name using his fists, not his daddy's.

Please be Trout, so when Canelo KHTFO all these haters can have a nice, big, juicy sandwich of STFU. In the meantime, here's your bottle haters.
            Yes Canelo is a true warrior... Funny and ironic how you talk about Chavez's weight advantage but have you forgotten who Canelo has been fighting...? Get lost dude. You dont belong in boxing forums.

I doubt it will be Trout and I'm not sure Cotto will take this fight unless he really wants to retire and wants one last big payday. Cotto needs a win if he wants to continue fighting. Wonder who will Canelo fight next. Will it be Archie Solis but in the ring this time around or will it be Berto?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I would have thought that before, but dude is molasses. He was getting stopped during his assault by a WW.
              He might hurt ginger during the fight, but he's way to open and slow to not get hurt himself.

Comment

Lol too many Canelo haters he's either fighting Cotto (big payday) and if not hes fighting Trout. Canelo is a beast and fights who ever is worth it

Comment

canelo vs Trout would be the real main event hopefully they choose him over Angulo I doubt Cotto will accept the fight

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Yes Canelo is a true warrior... Funny and ironic how you talk about Chavez's weight advantage but have you forgotten who Canelo has been fighting...? Get lost dude. You dont belong in boxing forums. [/I][/SIZE]
                    Please! Jr. comes in 15-20 pounds overweight. He refused to step on the scale the day he fought Martinez. Against Rubio he had blown up to 181 pounds for a fight scheduled at 160! Don't even try to compare Canelo's weight advantage to Jr.'s.

Fact of the matter is a lot of people hate on Canelo just to hate. I've read the most ridiculous comments on this blog, Canelo will get "destroyed" by the likes of Vanes, Trout, Angulo and Lara. That is ridiculous, first people talk smack about Canelo for "not fighting anyone" yet they say that another fighter THAT HAS NOT FOUGHT ANYONE will "destroy" Canelo? So stupid. Case in point, on this thread one dude said that slow poke Angulo would KO Canelo.

So now, Trout beat Cotto, so he will automatically destroy Canelo? Right Canelo haters?

Comment

I would love to see Canelo vs. Trout. I think that's a really intriguing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X