Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got ready to go out for a run....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got ready to go out for a run....

only to find out that it's raining.

do you guys begin your runs (distance) if it's raining out?

what's worse is that if i don't get to run i start getting anxious. no clue what that's about.

Comment

you're probably hyperactive, if it isn't raining to much put a hoody thats waterproof on and go run a bit

Comment

if it isnt cod then go for it

if it is make sure u dont get a cold and cover up

Comment

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
          you're probably hyperactive, if it isn't raining to much put a hoody thats waterproof on and go run a bit
          you're probably right, put on a ball cap and went. i feel great as a result.

cheers!

Comment

I don't mind a bit of light rain, but wouldn't jog in the heavy rain.

What annoys me is when the grass is wet and not recently-cut. Shoes get wet and soon enough your feet are damp and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I don't mind a bit of light rain, but wouldn't jog in the heavy rain.

What annoys me is when the grass is wet and not recently-cut. Shoes get wet and soon enough your feet are damp and cold.
              yeah, I hear you on that. i had to dig out my old adidas sneaks. i like to run on grass as well as pavement just to give the joints a break.

*here's another question. i finished my last run about 11pm last night give or take. it's 11am now. is twelve hours enough to re-coup from a 6 km run? i am thinking about going again now....

Comment

I did a 10 mile run in heavy rain on Saturday.

The reason you feel anxious when you abandon the idea (if its raining) is because your body primes you for action as you psyche yourself up beforehand. You end up with a load of adrenaline in your system and no outlet for it.

Comment

Working...
                X