Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah on Facing Danny Garcia, Training Camp, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't bring myself to pick Zab, even if I do think he has key advantages. Garcia by TKO9, prove me wrong Zab!!

Comment

I hope Judah doesn't quit and fights till the end..... *fingers crossed*

May the best man win

Comment

where is vernon paris?

Comment

Zab beat lucas matthysse. even though the fight was extremely close, I believe he won. Danny garcia is not in lucas matthysse's league in terms of overall power and skills....with that said....I have zab by UD.

Comment

If the 'right' Zab shows up, this fight is his. He certainly has the skills and the experience. Garcia is just a good basic fighter. Even Manny said that. Doesn't do anything amazing, just a solid basic performance every time. But if Zab gets it together and fights his fight and doesn't let Garcia come on in later rounds, he should be able to cruise to an UD win.

Comment

You know zab is still a good boxer and reading this article I noticed one thing he said I'm now mentally ready well I hope so cause when he's focused he's a dangerous fighter in there in his fight with mayweather the first four rounds Judah dominated but then Judah lost focus and mayweather took over had he hadn't lost focus it would have been a lot closer in this fight with Garcia he has the skills to out box Garcia but don't dare try toe to toe with Danny cause it will be a short night for Judah but if Judah just do what Judah does he can pull off the upset.

Comment

garcia is gonna knock you out silly

Comment

I wouldn't be too shocked if Zab pulls off the upset. Fighting in his hood may be the x factor in this fight. If Swift handles him easy then he must fight Lucas next to shut his naysayers the fiuck up! Always a fan of Zab but he had his time!!! WAR Swift!!!!

Comment

The only way Garcia loses this fight is unless he was out partying the night before and boning until 6am. I'm reading a lot of people saying they feel Zab can win but once Garcia puts him out, then we will hear how Garcia cherry picked him and not give him props for the win. I gave up on Judah a long time ago. After Clottey but definitely after Khan. This will most likely the first time we see Zab knocked through the ropes. He's good against average fighters or a lil above but top guys? His resume don't hold up.

Comment

The confident/prepared Zab who dominated Paris will do the same to Garcia. The weak-minded/unconfident Zab who got beat by Baldomir, Clottey, and Khan gets beaten by Garcia too. Simple as that!

Comment

Working...
                      X