Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This **** is terrible, was she messin with me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This **** is terrible, was she messin with me?

I work at a bar/grill. Late last week around 9pm a hot blonde with huge **** came in. She was late for her pickup order by an hour and asked me how should she heat it when she got home. I told her i could push it into our conveyor oven for a few seconds and itll come out hot.

While the food was in the oven she started questioning me. She asked if i was married? i am single. Asked if i have lived in this city my whole life, which i haven't, she asked where i live in the city and told me where she lives. She then asked what brought me to this city?. Then she spotted the flyers on the bar about this upcoming concert and asked if i am going and where it was. Then she asked what my hobbies were, i told her they were mma and a few others. After i told i her i do mma she told me she was a PR and she would make me a facebook page. She asked for my facebook, i gave her my facebook and my phone number and told her to text me. She said she would.

When i gave her the food and had her sign the credit card slip, she even tipped me, tipping isnt even expected on pick up orders. Its been 6 days now and she still hasnt called or requested me on facebook. WTF is wrong with this girl, do you think she was ****ing with me? i mean she was a legit dime. I am a tall handsome guy, but this **** was just crazy. Please give me some feedback on what you think.

Comment

I think it was a BS user's sister and that you were set up so that you would start sweating her, create this thread, and get laughed at.

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
        I work at a bar/grill. Late last week around 9pm a hot blonde with huge **** came in. She was late for her pickup order by an hour and asked me how should she heat it when she got home. I told her i could push it into our conveyor oven for a few seconds and itll come out hot.

While the food was in the oven she started questioning me. She asked if i was married? i am single. Asked if i have lived in this city my whole life, which i haven't, she asked where i live in the city and told me where she lives. She then asked what brought me to this city?. Then she spotted the flyers on the bar about this upcoming concert and asked if i am going and where it was. Then she asked what my hobbies were, i told her they were mma and a few others. After i told i her i do mma she told me she was a PR and she would make me a facebook page. She asked for my facebook, i gave her my facebook and my phone number and told her to text me. She said she would.

When i gave her the food and had her sign the credit card slip, she even tipped me, tipping isnt even expected on pick up orders. Its been 6 days now and she still hasnt called or requested me on facebook. WTF is wrong with this girl, do you think she was ****ing with me? i mean she was a legit dime. I am a tall handsome guy, but this **** was just crazy. Please give me some feedback on what you think.

I say expect a text on a drunken night when she is mad at her boyfriend.

Comment

yeah you must have messed up between her giving you her number and her leaving. said or done something

Comment

died on her way home.....she was the one for you....but she's dead now

Comment

simple...she was a timelord.

Comment

well i didnt ask for her number or facebook, I felt like that might have been a bit creepy. Its not really creepy when a hot girl asks a guy for facebook info and phone number after just meeting. But it is definitly seen as creepy if a guy asks a chick for that after just meeting her.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  died on her way home.....she was the one for you....but she's dead now
                  She choked on the food she ordered.

Comment

You over heated it...she gone bro

Comment

Working...
                    X