No announcement yet.

How can anyone not like "Bones"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone not like "Bones"?

I was just watching some old UFC Primetimes and to me he seems like a ok dude. Humble "at least when the camera is on", works hard in the gym hes a family guy and brings it in the fights with high-risk offense and always tries to finish fights. So why all the hate?

Because hate is confused admiration.

Comment

Because they look at his personality and not his ability.

Comment

Amazing fighter, not that great of a guy though. He'd have more fans if he didn't put on a fake personality....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Amazing fighter, not that great of a guy though. He'd have more fans if he didn't put on a fake personality....
          I guess hate is blind admiration !!!

You'd have to know Jones to legitimately judge his sincerity....and I'm guessing you two have never exchanged #'s am I right ?

He grew up in a black family with a mother that taught him to be polite. It's become obvious to him and his family I'm sure that polite doesn't always works. I believe this because I was raised in Ohio by my southern grandparents and they taught me the same. Unfortunately once you get out into the real world you have to be a bit nasty sometimes just so you don't become food.
          Last edited by Bacatit; 11-06-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bacatit View Post
            I guess hate is blind admiration !!!

You'd have to know Jones to legitimately judge his sincerity....and I'm guessing you two have never exchanged #'s am I right ?

He grew up in a black family with a mother that taught him to be polite. It's become obvious to him and his family I'm sure that polite doesn't always works. I believe this because I was raised in Ohio by my southern grandparents and they taught me the same. Unfortunately once you get out into the real world you have to be a bit nasty sometimes just so you don't become food.
            You cannot be modest and cocky at the same time. He should pick one and stick with it, he'd have a lot more fans that way, ask Mayweather. I've never met him, but I'll take the word of those who have like Rashad. Your blind love for him will change the moment you ask him for a picture and he replies "I don't take pics with dudes." Don't get out in the real world? Nobody can say anything negative about your man crush without you trying to take personal shots at them. You're a joke. I was out on my own when you where still ****ting in your huggies. Run along junior, I think I hear you're momma calling you...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              You cannot be modest and cocky at the same time. He should pick one and stick with it, he'd have a lot more fans that way, ask Mayweather. I've never met him, but I'll take the word of those who have like Rashad. Your blind love for him will change the moment you ask him for a picture and he replies "I don't take pics with dudes." Don't get out in the real world? Nobody can say anything negative about your man crush without you trying to take personal shots at them. You're a joke. I was out on my own when you where still ****ting in your huggies. Run along junior, I think I hear you're momma calling you...
              a guy in the lounge posted a picture of himself with Jones. I wonder why you're saying he wouldn't do a photo with a dude....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                a guy in the lounge posted a picture of himself with Jones. I wonder why you're saying he wouldn't do a photo with a dude....
                Bro, and that guy is Bobby no sex. Probably Jon Jones wanna be taken his pic with an Asian. ( A hater might say: that's part of his nice guy projection. )

Comment

Lets be honest its cuz he is black

Comment

I hate the way he bangs on about god.

Comment

Working...
                    X