Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather on Floyd, Says Khan is a Glorified Amateur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J. Mayweather on Floyd, Says Khan is a Glorified Amateur

Following another day of training WBA featherweight champion Celestino Caballero ahead of his July 28th date with Mikey Garcia, trainer Jeff Mayweather took some time out to discuss his nephew Floyd Jr.’s recent victory over Miguel Cotto.

[Click Here To Read More]

It will be great to see Mikey break down Caballero and Knock him out.

Comment

hopefully FM fights 1x more this yr after his release but Khan won't happen even in '13...2 soon 4 Alvarez, Floyd would pick him apart...4 the $$ a Cotto rematch would fly...

Comment

ewwwwwww this is going to make the pac-tards angry... they have their minds made up that Floyd had no choice but to stand in front of Cotto.... lol fookin noobs.

Comment

Floyd was bleeding because of a cold & not Cottos punches? Hahahahaha that's pretty funny. This guy talks ****e.

Comment

Cotto landed some jabs and good body shots. Floyd landed much much much more and won a fairly competitive fight clearly, 117-111/118-110.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              ewwwwwww this is going to make the pac-tards angry... they have their minds made up that Floyd had no choice but to stand in front of Cotto.... lol fookin noobs.
              Actually , if you listened to Roger in the corner there was no real instruction that amounted to anything, just keep what you are doing, box, so realistically JR was doing about all he could do.

Jr is actually exposed

He had NOT fought any significant fighter in the past 8 years meaning a true welterweight PRIME elite.

Cotto is and was not prime the night JR and he fought

JR is a very rich man

ITs not because he is "INVINCIBLE"

ITS because many boxing fans are so gullible

IF Pac proves himself in the Bradley fight and shuts up the naysayers and he and JR get in the ring you can kiss JR Mayweather good bye.

All that bending to the right is a perfect set up for the southpaw left, that shoulder roll is set up for the southpaw

Pac is faster than JR and doesn't fade like JR was fading

Pac will EXPOSE and KO JR and I have saved MY POINTS FOR ONE ON THIS FORUM if they fight,, I don't bet and try to build points but for this one fight , it will be all on the table, which ain't much , hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                Actually , if you listened to Roger in the corner there was no real instruction that amounted to anything, just keep what you are doing, box, so realistically JR was doing about all he could do.

Jr is actually exposed

He had NOT fought any significant fighter in the past 8 years meaning a true welterweight PRIME elite.

Cotto is and was not prime the night JR and he fought

JR is a very rich man

ITs not because he is "INVINCIBLE"

ITS because many boxing fans are so gullible

IF Pac proves himself in the Bradley fight and shuts up the naysayers and he and JR get in the ring you can kiss JR Mayweather good bye.

All that bending to the right is a perfect set up for the southpaw left, that shoulder roll is set up for the southpaw

Pac is faster than JR and doesn't fade like JR was fading

Pac will EXPOSE and KO JR and I have saved MY POINTS FOR ONE ON THIS FORUM if they fight,, I don't bet and try to build points but for this one fight , it will be all on the table, which ain't much , hahaha
                I rest my case.........

Comment

sick or not. cotto's jab had something to do with the bleed. its boxing.had floyd boxed then he would easily destroyed cotto physically and his confidence too.then the haters wouldve been crying.but styles make fights and there's nobody better than mayweather to adjust to a style and not take anything away what he does best.

Comment

I rest my case.........
                    Hey, LOL, then I rest my case too LOL,, actually all the talk has been done, all Pac needs to do is get the Bradley fight done and both Pac and JR get in the ring.

remember the monster you guys created "BLED" and if "IT" bleeds ...... well you know the rest

Comment

Working...
                    X