No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Advises David Haye To Fight On, Face Vitali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Advises David Haye To Fight On, Face Vitali

Since his twelve round decision loss to Wladimir Klitschko in July, former two division champion David Haye (25-2, 23KOs) has been keeping a low profile. Even prior to the Klitschko loss, Haye promised to announce his retirement from boxing in the month of October.

[Click Here To Read More]

Haye is pretty pathetic... Vitali would KO Haye in late rounds, probably round 10. Haye runs away alot.. i hated watching him fight in the Wlad-Haye.

Comment

He should fight Povetkin first, and then Vitali, because I just want to know what will happen if Vitali gets the "regular WBA belt", do they make 2 super champions?

Comment

Haye should fight again.

I don't think he would take Vitali on despite getting chocked by him haha

Comment

I expect for a trainer change, the tactic against WK was patetic

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            He should fight Povetkin first, and then Vitali, because I just want to know what will happen if Vitali gets the "regular WBA belt", do they make 2 super champions?
            no ****...lol! it wouldn't surprise me if they made a superchamp too for the WBC belt.it would be in haye's best interest to fight on since he is only 31 in october.GBP wants him to fight in the states & if i were him id do what GBP says.it usually means 7 digit paydays for HW like haye.haye vs arreola would be great but i see haye fighting a lesser HW first like say a cedric boswell or a franklin lawrence. after that i see an arreola fight.if he beats arreola then a vitali fight will happen as long as vitali doesnt lose to adamek(cant see that happening though).

Comment

David Haye ain't beating Vitali. He talked a good one but he don't want the Klitscho's.

Comment

Haye can do what he likes -- he hasn't enjoyed fighting in the heavyweight division, so I think he might pack it in. He's rich now, he don't need the money.

Comment

different brother, same result. Haye should get serious, shut his mouth or retire...he should come to US and establish himself.

Comment

gbp must have a death wish for haye... vitali will brutally beat haye down... vit isn't like wlad (a *****).

Comment

Working...
                    X