Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do u think the **** between pbf and pac is just a build up in hype for the media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do u think the **** between pbf and pac is just a build up in hype for the media

2 get every1 in the world interested in this fight?for all we no they could have got 2gether and planned all this bs.to make it on the news worldwide.than they will end up signing the contract.every1 will get it on pay per view because they will think this will be a fight 4 the ages.but really these 2 guys are just playing us for more money.

I'm 100% sure it isn't. Lets be real people, Pacquiao is being ****ted on by the media.

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
      2 get every1 in the world interested in this fight?for all we no they could have got 2gether and planned all this bs.to make it on the news worldwide.than they will end up signing the contract.every1 will get it on pay per view because they will think this will be a fight 4 the ages.but really these 2 guys are just playing us for more money.
      If it was, well, good for them. Even the threads are burning up.

Comment

well if they still end up having the fight that will be my opinion.milking us for more money.

Comment

I hope not..I'm ready to see Pacquiao-Malignaggi now..

but the fight was ready to sell itself..it didn't need this kind of drama..this could potentially hurt the sales if it goes through for March 13th..many people (casuals) now feel that Manny might be on steroids because he won't take the tests..and the excuses were dumb as FUCK thanks to Roach and Arum..

Comment

are u going 2 pay for Pacquiao-Malignaggi?

Comment

Working...
            X