Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex Military Ex Cop Goes Rogue in Cali Manhunt is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Wait a minute. So the cops are looking for a 6', 270 lb black guy but have already shot two Asian women delivering newspapers for driving the same make/model/color of truck?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html
    If that's true, the cops who did that are worst than he is. How poorly trained/racist can you be for crying out loud?

Comment

• why the fam though...leave the fam alone...if you got wronged go after the people who wronged you and thats that...

Comment

• This guy has gained some following comparing him to the dark knight n v for vendetta. I guess a lot of people hate the police

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          You are incredibly stupid.

Yes the police is corrupt but this guy is a ****ing loon who is accomplishing absolutely nothing, killing innocent people is fine and this guy is a legend?

GTFO here with the 'big picture' ****.
          Actually he has already accomplished getting the case reopened that got him fired.

Someone once said "drastic changes take drastic measures". Dorner is doing bad things for a good reason. History has always been that way, we just like to think we're more civilized today.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this has been said already but I just heard on the radio that there's a video of him purchasing Scuba Equipment two days before his first kill

that mofo hiding underwater son!

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              This guy has gained some following comparing him to the dark knight n v for vendetta. I guess a lot of people hate the police
              just goes to show you there are a lot of dumb fukz in this world...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                If that's true, the cops who did that are worst than he is. How poorly trained/racist can you be for crying out loud?
                Of course its true and is that really shocking to you. They have been doing stuff along those lines since they day they came into existence. Cops commit more crimes then criminals

Comment

• supposedly they have him trapped and they're exchanging gunfire now

Comment

• sometimes you have to do bad things to accomplish a greater good....

happens all the time. Just take a look at the foreign policy of the U.S. govt., and not all of it being a greater good.

War Black Rambo!

Comment

• Sounds like this may come to an end soon....im hearing they have him cornered and they are shooting it out with im now....its just a matter of time it sounds like....

Comment

Working...
                      X