No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Matthysse vs. Barrios Exhibtion Match at Club Sportivo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO : Matthysse vs. Barrios Exhibtion Match at Club Sportivo

Those were the softest punches I've ever seen in my life. Khan woulda been knocked the fuk out though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Those were the softest punches I've ever seen in my life. Khan woulda been knocked the fuk out though.
      yeah it was a friendly 3 rounder. ran out of green Light_Speed, but thanks for posting.

Comment

Two very tough guys.

Comment

Thanks for posing this.

Taken from BLH...
          Lucas Matthysse will get back in the ring for a stay-busy fight on December 15 in Argentina, and with a win there will move on to a slot on the Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah undercard at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on February 9.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Thanks for posing this.

Taken from BLH...
            Lucas Matthysse will get back in the ring for a stay-busy fight on December 15 in Argentina, and with a win there will move on to a slot on the Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah undercard at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on February 9.
            So GBP might be thinking about Garcia/Matthysse in the near future. Great news.

Comment

i can't stop laughing at this, you can't hear any of their punches land. matthysse is a G.

Comment

LOL, I've not seen this before. Still pretty good though. Matthysse has good technique.

Comment

So, they got paid to spar.

Comment

Working...
                  X