No announcement yet.

why are people getting riled up by the choke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are people getting riled up by the choke

it was like a 1 second choke, nothing to get mad at floyd about... floyd is a respectful champion..

unlike vitali, who choked david haye OUT at a restaurant......floyd didn't even choke ortiz out

im pretty sure people loved it and they think it hypes up the fight even more

Comment

I know.. When I saw everyone hyping it up I thought it was this big o choke.. It was nothing.

Comment

I was suprised Ortiz didn't hit him. Hope Ortiz with less experiance doesn't let Floyd get inside his head.

Comment

WWE mentality, it was what it was, additional hype ...

Comment

Damn, you were so close to making a thread without a Klitschko sister in it. Almost.....

Comment

Floyd should honestly be arrested. Ortiz should press charges. Since Floyd want to play mind games. He would get arrested and have to spend most of the night before the fight in the cop shop. That's assault no matter how you put it. The guy needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. I just can't get over how many of you are ok with Floyd just walking around and assaulting anyone he wants whenever he wants. You all support this. This ****in diva needs to get his azz handed to him and I'm not talking about in the ring. He needs to be thrown on the ground and get his ****in teeth kicked in. He wants to pretend he's ghetto but he's never had a real azz whoopin. He's a studio gangster, wannabe, Poser, etc

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                Floyd should honestly be arrested. Ortiz should press charges. Since Floyd want to play mind games. He would get arrested and have to spend most of the night before the fight in the cop shop. That's assault no matter how you put it. The guy needs to learn to keep his hands to himself. I just can't get over how many of you are ok with Floyd just walking around and assaulting anyone he wants whenever he wants. You all support this. This ****in diva needs to get his azz handed to him and I'm not talking about in the ring. He needs to be thrown on the ground and get his ****in teeth kicked in. He wants to pretend he's ghetto but he's never had a real azz whoopin. He's a studio gangster, wannabe, Poser, etc
                Lol at you copy-paste a post you made in another tread

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  Lol at you copy-paste a post you made in another tread
                  So? Is that all you can come up with?

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                    Dude it's all hype just calm the **** down, I doubt Ortiz even took it that serious. Plus Vic gets his chance later on today to put a hurting on Mayweather for that move.

Comment

Working...
                    X