Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Me and my woman just started watching "Prison Break".....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] So Me and my woman just started watching "Prison Break".....

And I must say that show is friggin awesome!! I mean ever episode is filled with some kind of teeth clenching drama. I've always heard about it, but never actually payed attention.

Anyway, we're halfway through the 2nd season & it hasn't disappointing yet. Where does this series rank among my lounge associates??

Was addicted to it when it was on, by far one of my favorite shows

Comment

Ehhh I love season 1, but after the broke out, I lost interest

Comment

enjoy 50 episodes of nothing happening......season 1 was okay... the rest sucked

you will stop watching by season 3

Comment

Very good show, my wife and I watched it a few years back.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            enjoy 50 episodes of nothing happening......season 1 was okay... the rest sucked

you will stop watching by season 3
            Basically....

Comment

I watched season 1 and the start of season 2 when it came out. I recently downloaded all of the series and found it quite enjoyable. Keep watching.

Comment

I never made it to the start of the 4th season... you get invested in the characters so you keep watching, and while it had a pretty good plot to follow for a while you start losing interest after it seems like they've broken out of more then 3 or 4 different prisons. It's just the same plot, recycled 4 or 5 times.

Although I'll admit, I would find it easier to keep watching if I had watched all the seasons back to back on DVD. I was watching it when you had to wait another week to catch the next episode.

Did anyone here ever make it through the final season? I am curious to see how they finally wrapped it up.

Comment

Great show. Teabag's the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Ehhh I love season 1, but after the broke out, I lost interest
                    lol same.....it would have been best as a miniseries.

Comment

Working...
                    X