Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who hits harder? Marg, Cotto, Clottey, Matthyse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common opponents(Clottey and Pac) both said Cotto definitely hits harder than Margarito....

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      I'm not trying to **** on some pretty decent wins of Cotto's but...
      Didn't Mayorga take a knee after tearing a ligament in his arm?

Also Torres, Ricardo Torres? He had been down multiple times in his short pro career and was known to have a somewhat questionable chin.

I like Cotto but lets keep it real.

Cotto breaks guys down, hes a good puncher, a very strong puncher but he does not have one shot K.O power & never has at any weight.

Matthysse on the other hand has multiple guys taken out on a stretcher and knocked a large quantity of fighters out with single shots to body & head.
      I don't think that's accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by andnewchampion View Post
        well list you hardest puncher please. Some say matthyse beats pacquiao. Lol.
        cotto hits harder

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Cotto, Matthyse, Clottey, Marg.

Judah's been in with 3 of the above guys and after fighting Mathysse, his post fight interview made it seem like he was in with Lucifer himself.

Post wraps, Marg isn't even worth mentioning here. Pre wraps, Marg is worth mentioning here.
          So in his 43 fights before Mosley, nobody checked his gloves? Not trainers or boxing commissions who signed his wraps?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Margarito .....
            with or without plaster lol

Comment

Zab Judah has said that Lucas is the hardest puncher he's faced. Cotto does not hit harder than Lucas.

Lucas has floored Devon and hurt him multiple times and that's a guy who's never been down in the amauters or pros. Soto was put down and he was never put down before.

lol @ thrse Lucas non - believers

Comment

Marg is last...in life and on this thread. That's all I know

Comment

Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                  So in his 43 fights before Mosley, nobody checked his gloves? Not trainers or boxing commissions who signed his wraps?
                  SO that you know they were already signed and approved by the commission guy.

Comment

lucas forsure

Comment

cotto hits hard but there is no way in hell he is as heavy handed as lucas, or atleast p4p anyways. Marg, no way only with plaster, and clottey please. Lucas is a machine with his power

Comment

Working...
                      X