Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other than Marquez how can anyone criticize any of Floyd's recent fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than Marquez how can anyone criticize any of Floyd's recent fights?

Baldomir-not very good but he was the UNDISPUTED ww champion who just defeated Zab Judah De La Hoya-he wasn't in his prime but Floyd MOVED UP to challenge him for the WBC superwelterweight crown at the full 154lb. limit. DLH was coming off a KO of Mayorga. Ricky Hatton-undefeated and won a belt at ww from Luis Collazo, coming off a vicious 4 round KO of Jose Luis Castillo via a body shot (but Hatton wasn't a ww LMAO ok, I know this will come up repeatedly. Marquez-bs fight but at least Marquez was ranked as the #2 p4p fighter in the world and Floyd fought him off nearly a 2 year lay-off. What Floyd did with the weight was shady but Marquez called Floyd out publicly, just like Hatton and Mosley, and JMM was coming of KO victories over Cassamayor and Diaz. This is by far Floyd's worst recent fight. Shane Mosley-the guy SO MANY people said Floyd was scared of for years, really? For those of you that say Shane was shot when Floyd fought him, did you feel the same way before the fight when Shane confronted Mayweather in the ring and called him out right after the Marquez fight? Floyd looked shook LMAO! Shane was coming off a brutal KO of Margarito was the #3 ranked p4p fighter in the world as well as the #1 ww in the world. There seems to be only 1 questionable fight to me.

no one cares. wifebeater needs to fight pac

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      no one cares. wifebeater needs to fight pac
      I would like to see Floyd fight Frauduiao but I no longer care whether the fight happens or not. Who's the chick in your avi Pull?

Comment

Working...
      X