Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC,withdrawal of blood far outweighs the threat of cheating.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American Dream View Post
    I see you're a naturally born idiot.
    PEDs and steroids are essentially two different things.
    Vargas and Toney were caught using steroids.
    Mosley was not caught using PEDs..
    If you pay top dollar you can get drugs that are not detected by urine analysis, say..vs a horse steroid.
    See how that works.
    These effing *****s actually think they are helping Floyd in a beneficial way. They are actually helping him sink into a mud of chicken ****. Even Floyd would spit out these undesirable fanatics. True Floyd fans believe that Floyd would beat Pac without any of these playing field levelers bullcrap. Go ahead, keep on looking like complete idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      These effing *****s actually think they are helping Floyd in a beneficial way. They are actually helping him sink into a mud of chicken ****. Even Floyd would spit out these undesirable fanatics. True Floyd fans believe that Floyd would beat Pac without any of these playing field levelers bullcrap. Go ahead, keep on looking like complete idiots.
      This thread is not about Pacquiao or Floyd. Please keep the ***** and *******ation **** out of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Link: http://www.examiner.com/x-21442-Figh...vorable-ruling

The Nevada State Athletic Commission's recent findings have left many people in utter shock. I'm still scratching my head over the statements that basically summarized blood testing as potentially dangerous and insignificant. I'm going to have to remember this "line of thinking" next time I go to the doctor and he says I need some blood-work done.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission didn't agree.In fact, they suggest that blood testing should be cut-off at 3-4 weeks before the fight due to possible injuries stemming from withdrawal of blood. In other words, the small percentage of injury far outweighs the threat of cheating.
        I don't understand it myself, fighters should feel confident in the fact that the commissions are there to protect them and insure a fair fight. In a sport where risking your life is the norm, the best testing available should be provided regardless of cost, if not for all fights then at least for championship bouts & title eliminators.

Comment

Although highly unlikely, theres still a very small chance this could happen when drawing blood. Probably this is what NSAC was referring to.

AIR EMBOLISM

"Air can be injected directly into the veins either accidentally or as a deliberate act. Examples include misuse of a syringe, and industrial injury resulting from use of compressed air."
          Last edited by baCCaT; 06-13-2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

It still comes back to this, I don't trust any athletes as far as I can throw them.

To me these are still not reason to not implement more testing, sure **** can happean when getting your blood drawn but really with a professinal doing it the chances are not that high above what could happean any day to a boxer.

Cost I could understand as a limiting factor especially at the low end of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              Although highly unlikely, theres still a very small chance this could happen when drawing blood. Probably this is what NSAC was referring to.

AIR EMBOLISM

"Air can be injected directly into the veins either accidentally or as a deliberate act. Examples include misuse of a syringe, and industrial injury resulting from use of compressed air."
              MORE BS!
              Study the phlebotomist technique/procedure for blood draw. And just if by acciddent that a few ccs of air got in, it would be absorbed b4 causing a problem. Stop spreading BS again.

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
                MORE BS!
                Study the phlebotomist technique/procedure for blood draw. And just if by acciddent that a few ccs of air got in, it would be absorbed b4 causing a problem. Stop spreading BS again.

thats why i said probably.

Comment

I like how getting a needle or having blood drawn is suddenly dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by fugu View Post
                    What kind of injuries are we talking about?

I'm not sure i can take what the nsac deems necessary with ease. They have let cheaters run rampant with their testing procedure so im not sure i can take their conclusions as facts.

You deemed the NSAC necessary for Floyds fights.

Or, are you finally admitting that Floyd juiced ?

Comment

bottom line here whether its needed or not floyd wants it and he isnt fighting if he doesnt have it his way and we all know that.

Comment

Working...
                      X