• Show
Clear All

• James Cameron or Steven Spielberg?

Let's say u wrote a science fiction novel & a big studio exec took interest

who would you choose to helm it?

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
    Let's say u wrote a science fiction novel & a big studio exec took interest

who would you choose to helm it?
    Speilberg. But he needs to step his game up. His recent work hasn't been up to his usual standards.

Comment

Cameron > Spielberg.........i didn't like E.T.........and its lost its appeal over the years....

Cameron is a genius...Terminator, Aliens, Titanic

Comment

However...Spielberg has directed more classic films than Cameron.....jurassic park, schindlers list, saving private ryan, indiana jones, jaws, catch me if you can, war of the worlds......only cause Cameron spends years making a film....perfectionist

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
          Speilberg. But he needs to step his game up. His recent work hasn't been up to his usual standards.
          Speilberg does need to step his game up, but I did enjoy AI. Gigolo Joe was the man... I only wish we coulda seen more of Gigolo Jane. :wank:
          Last edited by Prostitroop; 12-14-2009, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
            Cameron > Spielberg.........i didn't like E.T.........and its lost its appeal over the years....

Cameron is a genius...Terminator, Aliens, Titanic
            The 2 terminator films were great and the look of Titanic was excellent but i liked the first Alien more than Aliens, its still a good film but its a bit to in your face american style.

Comment

Ridley Scott. /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Ridley Scott. /thread.
                Ridley Scott....HAHHAHHAHA.....Bladerunner is the worst movie of all time

Comment

Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
                  Ridley Scott....HAHHAHHAHA.....Bladerunner is the worst movie of all time
                  This pretty much disqualifies you from ever talking about films again. "Hey you know what's a really cool movie!? WHITE CHICKS! LAMO!"

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    This pretty much disqualifies you from ever talking about films again. "Hey you know what's a really cool movie!? WHITE CHICKS! LAMO!"
                    not even remotely funny mate....you don't know **** about films....you probably watch a clockwork orange everyday...lowlife

Comment

Working...
                    X