No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Has Plenty of Options For Pacquiao and Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Has Plenty of Options For Pacquiao and Marquez

NEW YORK — Bob Arum seemingly has become more comfortable with the thought of Juan Manuel Marquez facing someone other than Manny Pacquiao in his next fight.

Marquez remains committed to the stance that he doesn’t want to oppose Pacquiao for the fifth time because he won their fourth fight so convincingly Dec. 8 in Las Vegas, where he knocked Pacquiao unconscious with a right hand in the sixth round.

The Mexican legend’s dilemma, of course, is that he would earn much more for Marquez-Pacquiao V than for any other fight. The four-division champion is 39, too, and would weaken his bargaining position if he loses to another fighter before agreeing to box Pacquiao again. [Click Here To Read More]

Alvarado deserves this fight (even tho manny got KO) even tho I still feel manny might still be to much for him

Comment

The title should be: Arum has plenty of in house options for Pacquiao and Marquez.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 04-11-2013, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Lol plenty of options???? Yeah Bradley and Alvarado. And maybe Rios but Bob said he was out of the PAC hunt and idk why Marquez would fight him after he just lost to Mike.

Comment

Bradley will probably get Pacquiao and beat him again.

Comment

It's going to be Bradley.

Comment

just another example that shows you how much of a narcissistic, sociopath this cretin actually is that you're considered a "dumb ass" if you don't have a degree, because he was such a great tax attorney, so you can imagine what he thinks about the rest of his fighters let alone the fighters who left his stable.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                You forgot to out the "" when you said he will beat him again. The writer in the article had it right referring to when Bradley "beat" Pacquiao last year .

Comment

Interesting that Manny may not return in September. Arum mentioned October.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
                    We get it you hate Pacquaio bro..I mean damn you signature couldn't be more blunt..but if you honestly deep down in your heart believe Bradley in anyway shape or form beat pacquaio you sir should just give up on the sport..

Oh I know, I should watch it on mute..I should watch the slowed down version, I should watch it this way or that way..still same result. Tim was given a gift, I took the odds on that fight because folks on here were shouting pacquaio was going to get robbed and guess what..a ton of people on here were right about it even if I did get paid off it.

Comment

Working...
                    X