No announcement yet.

Trying to Close this Chick For a MIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No. I'm done with fat women. I banged one three weeks ago. Smaller than that Wooly Mammoth posted in the thread of course but still fat. I swear the thought of it made me nauseous for days.
    Liar

You know you call her back every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      we are not really friends more like we acquaintances cuz we both from LA and party in the same scene cuz here in LA the top promoters tend to throw the same parties if that makes sense?

it turns out that our extended party crew friends know each other not on like a close friend or best friend level but just the same friends that tend to bump into each other in the LA party scene.

the thing is again shes been saying that we been smashing this whole time. why? i dont know? but all of those common friends that we have basically view her as bragging that me and her have been sexin this whole time?

so yeah basically ive been trying to get her alone one on one but she pretty much agrees and then backs out like last minute for whatever reason?

also lately if she knows ill be at certain parties she'll avoid going there all together for whatever reason? but still texts and even sexts with me in a very flirtatious manner like we really are smashing?

its even getting so bad that if I go some where then she'll go like right after i go there knowing that i just went so most likely she wont run in to me?

all that crazy girl mindstuff is fine whatever but she gets real emotional/jealous whenever she sees me getting digits or drinking with other chicks? So WTF? huh?
      Dude, you sound like a teenage girl, knock it off.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
        It seems like she likes you but she isn't intimidated by you. Instead I think that she is looking for a relationship and she isn't sure if you're Mr. Right. I think she might think that you're a player or that you just want to hit. Even if you do just want to hit you got to act like you respect her as more than a one night stand. Instead of inviting her out randomly like you're trying to get in her pants talk to her and highlight your good qualities (job, christian, . Find out where her mind is, talk current events, politics, religion, make her laugh, and then suggest you guys go out somewhere neutral like a museum. But be careful to make is clear that you're interested in her last thing you need is to get caught in the friend zone. You can also ask people that know the both of you about her dating history to find out if she is on the rebound etc. "What ever you do just don't come off desperate.
        Green K bro,
        yeah again this chicks lil different cuz its like shes using me to enhance her image or reputation since out of our common friends they know im one of the more successful ones who's quite frankly better looking than the other homiez trying to push up on her?

whenever we are chillin or talking in a group shes more comfortable but whenever im talking to her one on one on the phone or face to face she seems really nervous to the point where it makes everything awkward she even says she needs a drink just to talk to me on the phone? WTF? right?

the problem again is most who know both of us already assume that I'm hitting it cuz she's been saying that i am? so if I ask about her then they all will be like WTF? haven't u been hitting that for the last 6months?

I actually dont care about appearing desperate or whatever unfortunately im pretty much viewed as a player among all these people since I'm the only one who usually gets digits or is hooking up out of the group.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
          Bro, it kinda sounds like she has this imaginary relationship with you in her head or something. lol.. i can relate. but like i said in my previous post. just tell her what's on your mind in the kindest way possible and see what her reply is. hopefully you'll get what you've been wishing for. btw, thanks for the green k.
          bro she totally has been having an imaginary relationship with me in her head. one time she even told this dude how good I was in bed and she told him to ask me how good she was also. I was like WTF? Crazy **** huh?

she may have like a split personality or is bi-polar? it seems shes either really horny or down or she becomes all cautious last second and pulls out before some real action goes down?

Again its like she doesnt care what others think since shes pretty much using me to say im hitting it but i think shes looking out for her actual self from getting hurt? or maybe she feels shes not good enough insecure deep inside? I dont know.

You mentioned you can "relate" in your post can you elaborate and tell me what happened and what did you do in the end? thanks

Comment

Green K bro,
            yeah again this chicks lil different cuz its like shes using me to enhance her image or reputation since out of our common friends they know im one of the more successful ones who's quite frankly better looking than the other homiez trying to push up on her?

whenever we are chillin or talking in a group shes more comfortable but whenever im talking to her one on one on the phone or face to face she seems really nervous to the point where it makes everything awkward she even says she needs a drink just to talk to me on the phone? WTF? right?

the problem again is most who know both of us already assume that I'm hitting it cuz she's been saying that i am? so if I ask about her then they all will be like WTF? haven't u been hitting that for the last 6months?

I actually dont care about appearing desperate or whatever unfortunately im pretty much viewed as a player among all these people since I'm the only one who usually gets digits or is hooking up out of the group.
            If she really has been acting like you've already been hitting it then she shouldn't be adverse to the ideal of doing it in reality.
            Maybe it's better to just be plain and come out with it.
            Cut the BS either she wants it or not you ain't got patience for this fronting that she's doing. Either she likes you or not and if she does then you guys go from there. If she doesn't then at least you know to stop expecting more.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Liar

You know you call her back every weekend.
              Being Hispanic, you must deal quite a bit with fat women. But they probably smack you around like a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Being Hispanic, you must deal quite a bit with fat women. But they probably smack you around like a little girl
                some of us like that masoquista ****...not me but some of us

Comment

personal opinion:

You shoulda slammed her for bragging that you guys are banging, shoulda exposed her as a liar.

Now that you in this situation you should "breakup" "ditch" her infront of your friends when she's there.

Why? Because she sounds psycho, this chick already running your name thru her mouth and its all lies, what else will she come up with to lie/deceive you?

Sounds 100% crazy, not worth the trouble.

You can also pull her to side and say if you aint gonna bang then she should keep your name out of her mouth if she knows whats good for her and for her not to even mention you.

I cant believe you even let this chick shoot lies out of her mouth using her name, any chick who does that needs a little Mayweathering.

Put this chump in her place and tell her not to run her mouth using your name.
                  Last edited by Medved; 12-16-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    personal opinion:

You shoulda slammed her for bragging that you guys are banging, shoulda exposed her as a liar.

Now that you in this situation you should "breakup" "ditch" her infront of your friends when she's there.

Why? Because she sounds psycho, this chick already running your name thru her mouth and its all lies, what else will she come up with to lie/deceive you?

Sounds 100% crazy, not worth the trouble.

You can also pull her to side and say if you aint gonna bang then she should keep your name out of her mouth if she knows whats good for her and for her not to even mention you.

I cant believe you even let this chick shoot lies out of her mouth using her name, any chick who does that needs a little Mayweathering.

Put this chump in her place and tell her not to run her mouth using your name.
                    Lol at : "any chick who does that needs a little Mayweathering."

Green K for making me laugh bro, but you kinda stating the obvious yes shes different yes shes psycho to be doing what shes been doing but shes FINE yo and lets keep it 100 we men tend to let our D's control our lives especially if they fine as F like this chick.

I'm just a bit older now and its like all I care about is getting bomb p*ssy since I know im older now and those days are soon to be over.

Sounds dumb yea but hey at least I'm honest enough to admit it right?

Comment

Green K bro,

Told you bro you don't want to listen. She lesbo you beard!

Comment

Working...
                      X