Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye on Vitali-Charr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on its haye or nothing. That's the choice and if he doesn't fight haye its a pretty lame end to his career. Wlad's resume is miles >>>>>>>>>> than Vitali's

Comment

david haye said previously that he could fight chisora in july and be ready for a septmber matchup with vitali,but the klitschko msnagement *****ed out again

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
        youre just petrified cuz u know haye would destroy vitali,even if they fought 3 years ago haye would beat vitali
        That must be why Haye ducked out of Klitschko fights twice 3 years ago.

Comment

youre just petrified cuz u know haye would destroy vitali,even if they fought 3 years ago haye would beat vitali
          Hell no. Vitali in 2008-2009 was still a beast, with great hands speed. Rewatch his fight against Peter. Haye had zero chance at this time. He knew it and avoided Vitali several times, hiding behind the cameras.

Comment

Wlad outboxed and schooled Haye. I urge you to count how many times Haye went to canvas. It was funny and pathetic!

Since the last year Vitali still was the better of two.
            Vitali that fought Adamek would brutally KO Haye. Prime Vitali would murder Haye..

Comment

Hope they make this match-up. It'd be interesting, no doubt. If Haye comes to fight, we may have a new WBC champ.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Hope they make this match-up. It'd be interesting, no doubt. If Haye comes to fight, we may have a new WBC champ.
                We may indeed, but I don't think Haye is the best man for it.
                He would be lucky to be there at the right time. But I also think Vitali is a reasonable man and he will decide can he fights anymore.

He deserved respect and his place among the greatest. Nothing wrong if he chooses to retire.

I prefer seeing Haye fights Wlad, but actually fighting not pulling that s..t he did the last time.
                If he do that in the next 2-3 years I am positive he will be KOed by Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                X