Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did MANNY start declining after the steroid accusations ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just looking at both sides of the story since floyd just made this topic relevant 2 days ago .

Honestly I do think he used for those four fights .

Could he have won those fights without peds ? yes

Prime suspect ariza . Nevertheless peds alone dont win you fights .

i believe he possesses the fastest hands in the sport and is the best angle power puncher we got .

I dont think he intentionally cheated i think he was tricked into thinking was he was taking was legit .

After the whole team got put on blast and arizas credentials on medicine knowledge was questioned they fell back and stopped .

Pacs still dominating guys but hes no longer knocking guys out ..

HEs now BEATING WELTERS THE WAY SMALL GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO BY OUTBOXING , FOOTWORK AND FASTER HANDS .

Before the clottey fight he was just flat out on a rampage hurting everyone with every shot he threw .

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      How much more did Margarito weigh than Pacquiao?

It was almost as if Pacquiao was some small fighter fighting a big fighter!
      is that why Pac asked to fight Margarito at a catchweight of 150lbs?

Comment

I wouldn't put it past Pacquiao cheating...

Ariza is suspect as hell
        Pac refuses to take olympic drug tests
        Roach fighters have been busted in the past for steroids
        Arum only allowing Top Rank fighters to face him, no questions asked
        ect..

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Well Floyd does take long lay off so his fists need more work id say. Plus hes a light hitter isnt he, yet still takes PED for his fists xyl, whatever its called.
          Xylocaine is not a PED. Xylocaine is usually taken with a steroid though and its not taken in excess like a regular steroid would be used. How do i know this? My Mom had to take Xylocaine because she had a problem with her feet for years. She takes it about once every 6 years and the pain is gone for a long time.

Comment

His activity is what i noticed that has dropped off. That could be a result of opponents not trying to walk through him, but still its a dramatic dropoff....damn near 500 punches less

Comment

This is the same TS who made this thread????

"F L O M O S and P A C T A R D S are you getting fed up with them ?"

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
                lil man was on a roll KNOCKED OUT DIAZ , Stopped delahoya , Put hatton to sleep and knocked out cotto .

Then came the steroid accusations and the hoopla in the media about peds which around the time freddie and ariza furiously battled the media .
                Since then we have seen a decline in pacman .

No power was shown vs clottey
                Since that HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUSS was made mannys punching power practically vanished and he seemed more human .

Im still a fan of his but do you think manny would really cheat ?

Accusations came after Hatton fight from Floyd Sr. who was made to look like a fool. He fought Cotto, Clottey, Magarito, Mosley. Destroyed every single one.

Comment

These *****s trying to take the heat from the brothas.

Peterson, Berto, Mayweather, all Haymon boys. Makes you go hmmmmm.

Comment

I think his motivation has dipped:

- He's now extremely rich
                    - He's achieved phenomenally in the last 4 or 5 years and has very little left to prove
                    - He's a politician as well as a fighter

He's got older as well, of course. And he used to bring a blistering speed and unpredictability which bigger opponents weren't prepared for because they thought they could just bully him. Now they're much more focused on neutralising him.

It's quite possible that he was on something, but he's never been caught and I think there are much more plausible explanations for his decline.

Comment

Come on man lol. You think he will ko everyone?? Didnt he dropped Mosley? Didnt Clottey stayed with his glove high all fight? The guy is getting older. Marquez is another story. Marquez knows how to fight Pacquiao and Pacquiao will NEVER win big with Marquez. Those PED accusation are just stupid. If the guy took PED than one day we will know, other than that, watch him fight while hes still around. Im sick to hear those PED accusation cause Floyd said so. Cant people like them both? They 2 best of our era so better we let them do what they got to do. HATERS

Comment

Working...
                      X