Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk is Confident: I Might Retire Danny Green!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wlodarczyk is Confident: I Might Retire Danny Green!

World Boxing Council (WBC) cruiserweight champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk believes he is capable of sending Danny Green into retirement when they clash at Perth's Challenge Stadium on November 30. In July, 38-year-old Green was stopped for the first time in his career when Antonio Tarver battered him within nine rounds. He doesn't consider Green a big threat at the cruiserweight limit and predicts that another bruising conclusion will force Green to hang up the gloves for good.

[Click Here To Read More]

If he was confident wouldn't he say "I will retire Danny Green" not "I might retire Danny Green"

Comment

danny green outboxed bj flores & he's a legit CW

Comment

i dont want to discredit green's win vs flores, but after that beatdown he took from tarver he looked like his tank is empty... idk but he looks finished. expect it to be a good one though

Comment

He doesnt sound that confidant but im more wanting to see what green has left after the beating Tarver gave him

Comment

Wlodarczyk needs to throw more than 20 punches a round. He still hasn't figured this out.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldognyc View Post
              i dont want to discredit green's win vs flores, but after that beatdown he took from tarver he looked like his tank is empty... idk but he looks finished. expect it to be a good one though
              x 2. He looked flat against Tarver. Only one round did I see the usual Green demenour. I wonder if his recent medical issues have slowed him down. I'm hoping he just had a bad camp as he came in heavy (for him) and had zero stamina.

Comment

I expect Wlodarcyk to beat the **** out of Green. There is really no comparison between the two fighters.

Also, Green has forced all of his Cruiserweight opponents, including Flores, to fight at Catchweights of 190 and 195 lbs. Wlodarcyk is a true 200 lb'er and there will be no bull**** catchweight. Tarver was the first guy Green fought who weighed in at the 200 lb limit and he beat his ass.

Comment

Working...
                X