No announcement yet.

Pinoy fans sporting fun at the british in MGM - Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinoy fans sporting fun at the british in MGM - Video

That bald Hatton fan was a real dickface.

Your dude lost, so what.

Take Ricky's balls out of your mouth, and let Pac's fans enjoy the celebration.

Comment

No class having douchebag imo, guess they never heard of humility. It's not like if Hatton is a bigtime **** talker or his fans had been ****ting on Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That bald Hatton fan was a real dickface.

Your dude lost, so what.

Take Ricky's balls out of your mouth, and let Pac's fans enjoy the celebration.

We'll if you travel all the way over here and your man get's ko'd I think anyone would be pissed if they are rubbing it in your face.

Comment

That guy holding the flag is annoying.

Comment

I thought that was funny as hell. You know some of those Brits would be talking mad **** if Pac got knocked out. It was all in good fun. Everybody was just so hyped up. The Brits had their fun being louder than the Pac fans early on, it was just the Pac Fans turn to be the louder guys. All in good fun wish I could have been their.

Comment

See that's just pathetic. Bunch of American-Flips acting like *******s. Uncalled for and completely lacking of class. Complete opposite of the guys they're cheering for.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post

We'll if you travel all the way over here and your man get's ko'd I think anyone would be pissed if they are rubbing it in your face.
                Probably.

But Hatton's fans would've been just as bad, if not worse, if Hatton had won with the songs, the "who are 'ya?'s", the pound for pound king stuff, etc...

Hatton's following is composed mainly of Manchester United supporters, isn't it?

And from what I understand, as one kind Brit on here told me.....

They're like our version of trailer trash rednecks......

Comment

I was just amazed at how outnumbered the Pinoys were. But British fans woulda been just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Probably.

But Hatton's fans would've been just as bad, if not worse, if Hatton had won with the songs, the "who are 'ya?'s", the pound for pound king stuff, etc...

Hatton's following is composed mainly of Manchester United supporters, isn't it?

And from what I understand, as one kind Brit on here told me.....

I see what you're saying but kicking someone when they are down is pretty fu cked up, I've been to plenty of boxing matches and things usually turn ugly when fans start acting like that.

Filipinos for the most part are cool humble people, those a-holes must have been drunk or a couple bad apples.
                    Last edited by mrpain81; 05-08-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X