No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Embraces Fourth of July Celebration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Embraces Fourth of July Celebration

LAS VEGAS - On independence day in the USA, Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara, is grateful to be an American as he celebrates "Fourth of July" in Las Vegas in anticipation of his showdown with Canelo Alvarez. The opportunities that Lara has experienced since arriving in the United States of America have been unbelievable. Having come from a communist country, Erislandy knows firsthand how important freedom is.

"When you've lived in a communist country, you really don't understand how important your freedom is until you lived it," said Erislandy Lara. "In America if you work hard the opportunities to prosper are endless, that's why I'm so grateful to be living in the States. To the people who have sacrificed to make this country great, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. America is the best country on earth and I'm proud being an American...I'm living the American Dream!"
    [Click Here To Read More]

He sure loves being here shiette he got on a fking boat for 18 hrs almost died to be here so he better take advantage of it.

Comment

I agree with you 100% Lara.

Comment

War Lara!

Comment

Nice Lara is enjoying a better life now after his struggles but Canelo gonna turn your American dream into a Nightmare.

Comment

america baby

Comment

Those are some nice words. It'll certainly piss the far-left off.

Comment

"The World Chico and every thing in it"

Comment

Originally posted by BarnBurnerBrawl View Post
                  "The World Chico and every thing in it"
                  true that

Comment

Damn Lara has become a walking advertisement. Erislandy "The American Dream" Lara is cheesy. Kassim "The Dream" Ouma was much better.

Comment

Working...
                    X