No announcement yet.

Why MARIJUANA WAS MADE ILLEGAL in the first place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    This is mostly about the US, whats crazy is that weed is basically illegal all around the world
    Because of us brother in the 80s Nancy Reagan went on a anti drug campaign which we now call the war on drugs that effort we globalized through the un.

Comment

Just like alcohol - Weed is fine in moderation. There's virtually no difference between having a few shots or smoking a bowl when done responsibly.

That said, long term marijuana use has been scientifically linked to making people dumber. There's also solid reasoning behind the negative stereotype that follows most regular pot smokers, and that's because most avid pot smokers are lazy ****ing ******s. I've seriously never met a single person who smoked weed every day that wasn't a depressingly fixated, intellectually vapid, and annoyingy obtuse loser.

It's unfortunate that responsible and productive marijuana users bear the brunt of such negative stereotypes, but the stereotype will continue to persist so long as there are millions of weed-toking idiots out there reminding you every year that April 20th is "International Toke Day, bro!!!"

It is for these reasons that I'm against legalization.

I meet enough vacuous tokers as is with the **** being illegal - The last thing I want is to run into more of them as a result of the Fed to open the floodgates on marijuana distribution. I'd end up assembling an arsenal and going 'Aurora' at a 'Kottonmouth Kings' concert.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Just like alcohol - Weed is fine in moderation. There's virtually no difference between having a few shots or smoking a bowl when done responsibly.

That said, long term marijuana use has been scientifically linked to making people dumber. There's also solid reasoning behind the negative stereotype that follows most regular pot smokers, and that's because most avid pot smokers are lazy ****ing ******s. I've seriously never met a single person who smoked weed every day that wasn't a depressingly fixated, intellectually vapid, and annoyingy obtuse loser.

It's unfortunate that responsible and productive marijuana users bear the brunt of such negative stereotypes, but the stereotype will continue to persist so long as there are millions of weed-toking idiots out there reminding you every year that April 20th is "International Toke Day, bro!!!"

I meet enough vacuous tokers as is with the **** being illegal - The last thing I want is to run into more of them as a result of the Fed to open the floodgates on marijuana distribution. I'd end up assembling an arsenal and going 'Aurora' at a 'Kottonmouth Kings' concert.

that's a trivial reason for wanting cannabis to stay illegal.

Comment

I rather have people High on weed than Drunk on alcohol, Weed is more peaceful to where Drunks always want to fight and start ****! I smoke Weed everyday, and I wont lie I am a bit Lazy at times, but my Wife and Daughter keep me active going to parks, Sea World and doing family stuff; also work 5 days out of the week!

I live in Texas where it's still illegal but I think legalizing it would make the state a lot of money and also cut down on SOME of the drug trafficking that comes to and through Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            I rather have people High on weed than Drunk on alcohol, Weed is more peaceful to where Drunks always want to fight and start ****! I smoke Weed everyday, and I wont lie I am a bit Lazy at times, but my Wife and Daughter keep me active going to parks, Sea World and doing family stuff; also work 5 days out of the week!

I live in Texas where it's still illegal but I think legalizing it would make the state a lot of money and also cut down on SOME of the drug trafficking that comes to and through Texas!
            ive met a lot of mean drunks in my life but i have yet to meet a mean stoner.

Comment

Like I said, marijuana is illegal since it is a gateway drug and is a very addictive drug. I have seen many of my friends bite the dust because of this terrible drug and I won't stand by any longer and watch as marijuana destroys another person's life. Don't do it, everybody. Instead, use your money for important stuff like food or books. Please, say no to recreational drugs.

Comment

Damn. Aurora?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  Like I said, marijuana is illegal since it is a gateway drug and is a very addictive drug. I have seen many of my friends bite the dust because of this terrible drug and I won't stand by any longer and watch as marijuana destroys another person's life. Don't do it, everybody. Instead, use your money for important stuff like food or books. Please, say no to recreational drugs.
                  It's a gateway drug if your'e weak minded, I personally have never had any powder substances up my nose and I don't drink alcohol. I have cousins that do coke and have never smoked weed so if your'e going to put **** up your nose or do hard drugs you don't have to blame it on weed being a gateway drug!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                    you sound exactly like those government propoganda films from elementary school.

marihuana being a gateway drug is a bunch of crap. I guess that coffee and pepsi-cola are gateway drugs to alcoholism.

an addictive drug? there is no evidence of physical addiction to marihuana. I'm at an ounce to an ounce+ a month and if I don't have it for a month I am physicaly not affected, the injuries from fighting will bother me not being medicated but that's all.

marihuana destroying somebodies life? if you look closer at the people blaming marihuana for wrecking their lifes you will find that these people have never been highly motivated and that they would have turned out to be losers whether or not they smoked marihuana.

Get your facts from something published after 1962. your views are dated and have been proven wrong in numerous experiments.......Rockin'

Comment

Great thread with great debating..smart opinions...respect..

Comment

Working...
                      X