Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Show Vitali Why He Should Fight Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFU boring idiots

just a young lad doing his job!

who are you to say ****?

bunch of bums thats who

Comment

Johnson then Boytsov is a pretty decent couple of fights tbf. Let's see who Price lines up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
        Please fight Price and get your face smashed in, then stfu.
        Price is not exactly taking on world-beaters: beyond shot Audley Harrison followed by 45-year-old bum Matt Skelton?

If Fury beats Johnson, he's far beyond anything Price has accomplished.

I can't take Price too seriously until he fights a live body, instead of the cast of The Walking Dead.
        Last edited by The Nephilim; 11-12-2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

A fight with Kevin Johnson, even a win over him is hardly something to boast about if you've got real talent Tyson. Johnson is a second rate wannabe contender who's got marginal talent and even less heart. Furthermore beating Johnson doesn't and shouldn't earn you a shot at Vitali Tyson. If you were a true talent you'd be much further along at this point in your career. The constant barage of club fighters, overrated fringe contenders tell us a lot about what your handlers think of your talent. Your physique tells us a lot about your dedication to the craft.

Vitali? Pfffshhh. Beat Chris Arreola or Seth Mitchel then start talking about Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
            Price is not exactly taking on world-beaters: beyond shot Audley Harrison followed by 45-year-old bum Matt Skelton?

If Fury beats Johnson, he's far beyond anything Price has accomplished.

I can't take Price too seriously until he fights a live body, instead of the cast of The Walking Dead.
            Doesn't seem that it takes much of anything to satisfy Fury's fans, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              Please fight Price and get your face smashed in, then stfu.
              why don't you shut up f a g g o t, go play some ping pong. What are you even doing here?

Comment

Fury vs Mitchell and Price vs Wilder please

Comment

Fury sounds like he's highly motivated for this fight, like he was for Chisora.

Comment

Why not call out Wlad, Tyson? Oh he's in his prime. Better to call out his old man bro who has 1.5 feet into retirement and politics. Smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                      Why not call out Wlad, Tyson? Oh he's in his prime. Better to call out his old man bro who has 1.5 feet into retirement and politics. Smart move.
                      Fair Argument and Wlad would fight Fury in a heartbeat as well. But your comment is still some twisted way you cope with Fury being a good fighter. Maybe in comparison to Vitali, Wlad appears to be in his prime, but is still a silly statement. I know Vitali is on the wrong side of Forty, but it still seems crazy that anyone would question a fighter challenging Vitali, who almost everyone considers the tougher of the two brothers. I have a feeling if Fury would of challenged Wlad, you would of had the same argument in reverse. Fury v Vitali would sell like crazy and be a decent matchup, but i guess you cannot please everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X