No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moises Fuentes Stops Ivan Calderon In Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moises Fuentes Stops Ivan Calderon In Five Rounds

By Jake Donovan - Moises Fuentes made the second successful defense of his strawweight belt with a 5th round knockout over faded former two-division champion Ivan Calderon in their co-feature bout Saturday evening in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.

The bout was delayed by several minutes due to a handwrap issue, but merely heightened anticipation for the rabid crowd on hand. Calderon was greeted to a hero’s reception from the partisan fans in attendance, though they couldn’t actually get in the ring and fight for him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i am from the island but i think calderon should really think bout retirement..... fuentes was like the lower class champion in the divition and tkoed him he should hang them up..........

Comment

Calderon shouldn't be ashamed to step away from this unforgiving sport. Thanks champ for all the memories.

Comment

Damn I hate to hear this. Much respect to Iron Boy, but it's time to get out the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
          Calderon shouldn't be ashamed to step away from this unforgiving sport. Thanks champ for all the memories.

Amen! Calderon should have never left the 105 division, he probably would have retired undefeated and been one of the greatest to ever fight at that weight

Comment

calderon was schooling this kid easy till he stopped boxing hes too old he better hang them up and not tarnish his legacy like these other fighters warrrr calderon

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Amen! Calderon should have never left the 105 division, he probably would have retired undefeated and been one of the greatest to ever fight at that weight
              If he doesn't move up, we don't get the first Cazares and Segura fights, no Ring Fight of the Year for the latter...he made the right call. Better to risk some.

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
                i am from the island but i think calderon should really think bout retirement..... fuentes was like the lower class champion in the divition and tkoed him he should hang them up..........
                It didn't help that he was fighting a guy MUCH bigger than him.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  calderon was schooling this kid easy till he stopped boxing hes too old he better hang them up and not tarnish his legacy like these other fighters warrrr calderon
                  Funny thing is he looks like he's 12 years old...lol

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X