No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Not Fazed By Vazquez's Prediction of a KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Not Fazed By Vazquez's Prediction of a KO Win

Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire is unfazed by the prediction of former WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr that he will win by a knockout just like he did when he stopped former WBO super flyweight champion Marvin Sonsona in the 4th round to win the title in Puerto Rico challenged Vazquez to "Bring it on." [Click Here To Read More]

Funny he names Vic Darc and Montiel cause thats all i give him credit for beating and Vic was in 2007. This guy is good but no where near P4P yet.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. I like these two guys talking smack it's putting more hype on this fight .I think someone's getting KTFO I am glad this fight on the undercard its better than the main event tbh.

Comment

Arrghhhhhh can't wait for Saturday.

Comment

does anybody else remember this clown, vazquez jr's claims after he lost to arce? saying that arce had something foreign in this hair that somehow affect his vision? yea, i'm really gonna put some substance on my hair so my opponent can eventually apply it to my eyes. idiot. i'll be rooting for vazquez though.

Comment

Originally posted by caifan81 View Post
            does anybody else remember this clown, vazquez jr's claims after he lost to arce? saying that arce had something foreign in this hair that somehow affect his vision? yea, i'm really gonna put some substance on my hair so my opponent can eventually apply it to my eyes. idiot. i'll be rooting for vazquez though.
            You're going to root for the guy who you just said is an idiot?

Comment

Vazquez had potential but they through him in to the fire to damn early

Comment

1billion on the Flash....first come first serve

Comment

Vasquez Talks Big but he will do the Rican Run and Will become a Defensive Fighter Probably by the 2nd Round. Arce Showed that Jr Cannot Take a Punch all that Well and Donaire is a Helluva Puncher with Great Defensive Skills. Should be an Easy Fight for Donaire and Im Expecting a 8th or 9th round Stoppage...thats if Vasquez becomes a Man and Fights, but i have a Feeling Vazquez will be shooting for the Moral Victory of Lasting 12 against the Flash.

Comment

wv2 is right about applying pressure to donaire....if he does that and takes nonito punches pretty well, he wins imo....nonito does'nt like pressure, his offense decreses when his opponents pressure him...

Comment

Working...
                    X