FACT: GARCIA STEPPING ON CANVAS during knockdown = ORTIZ DQ ANYWAYS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Haha exactly right. Don't pay any attention to Trollavelli lol
    He is good peoples though - he is just butthurt that the Lakers time is over... he can't take that

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
      He is good peoples though - he is just butthurt that the Lakers time is over... he can't take that
      You seem like a pretty solid/stand-up dude. Don't worry, if I didn't think so, I would tell you.

But I just don't see your point of view about Trollavelli. In the words of Mayweather, "I've given him a fair shake" lol. I just don't see it. But other posters have said the same thing you're saying about him. He does have a good reputation "to some" on NSB, maybe I'm just missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        exactly...i remember when Floyd got DQ'd when Roger ran in the ring after Zab punched him in the vagina
        And when Roger almost choked Judah out. But somehow, that fight was allowed to continue.

Credit to Jr. in that fight tho, he kept his cool and continued to beat Judah for the remainder of the fight. Something that everyone was expecting him to do with Ortiz, but somehow he didn't.

I guess his mentality is:

Bust my balls: Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you.

Bust my lip: you're dead.

Comment

You seem like a pretty solid/stand-up dude. Don't worry, if I didn't think so, I would tell you.

But I just don't see your point of view about Trollavelli. In the words of Mayweather, "I've given him a fair shake" lol. I just don't see it. But other posters have said the same thing you're saying about him. He does have a good reputation "to some" on NSB, maybe I'm just missing something.
          Yes, he is a good guy - strange humor here and there but like I said right now he is on ''female'' days anyway because his Lakers will have a pretty hard time in the future *looooooooooooool*

He is ok, he has a small dislike for Floyd but usually not for the wrong reasons for reasons that can be reasonable *lol*

Comment

Originally posted by -makavelli- View Post
            exactly...i remember when floyd got dq'd when roger ran in the ring after zab punched him in the vagina
            yeah so in actuality this is his 2nd loss !
            3rd including castillo

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
              yeah so in actuality this is his 2nd loss !
              3rd including castillo
              lmaoooo yeah... floyds lost three whole times, or at least should have

lmaooo.. poor fanboys

Comment

He was suspended because a fight occurred and Mayweather wasn't DQ'd. The punishment could be either/or (1 of the above), or it could be both (DQ + Suspension).

Sorry your still wrong. It was not a choice of the 2. Yes he got suspended AFTER the incident. Notice the word AFTER. the referee does not stand there and be like " well I can dq floyd or suspend roger"

It does not matter if there was a timeout either.
                The reff had the authority(in the rules) to DQ Floyd right away for roger storming into the ring.

Has face the fact and stop this stupid thread already.

Comment

Are you sure?? I thought you get DQ'd if your trainer steps inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
                    Sorry your still wrong. It was not a choice of the 2. Yes he got suspended AFTER the incident. Notice the word AFTER. the referee does not stand there and be like " well I can dq floyd or suspend roger"

It does not matter if there was a timeout either.
                    The reff had the authority(in the rules) to DQ Floyd right away for roger storming into the ring.

Has face the fact and stop this stupid thread already.

face what fact? please tell us the facts....

roger was ejected from the building IMMEDIATELY.... leaving ellerbe ringside and rafael garcia stepping into the ring between rounds for the rest of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
                      face what fact? please tell us the facts....

roger was ejected from the building IMMEDIATELY.... leaving ellerbe ringside and rafael garcia stepping into the ring between rounds for the rest of the fight

Jesus.......roger ENTERED THE RING = AUTO DQ (up the referee)

Plain and simple. He is not allowed into the ring at NO TIME unless its round over.

Got it?

Comment

Working...
                      X