Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy in my gym stopped talking to me because I wear Vibram fivefingers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea diesel is right make sure nothing falls on ur foot..if I was the gym owner I wouldn't let anyone in with those shoes because of insurance and safety reasons.

Comment

There ugly as hell...

But i do see alot of peeps in my gym wear them..

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
        For those who don't know Vibram fivefingers are.
        http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/abo...h_wellness.htm

Me and this guy use to talk about boxing and running all the time. On sunday morning he noticed that I was wearing my vff. He told me that those are the worst shoes ever made and that I shouldn't wear them in the gym. I told him that I love my shoes and I paid a lot of money for them and I will wear whatever I want regardless of what people think. He gave me this funny smirk and walked away. Today I saw him at the gym and he walked right pass me with out saying a word. I could really careless if he doesn't want to talk to me, Im just shocked at how a grown man can act like a teenager.
        Heh, there are a lot of weak weirdos like that. Your story reminds me of the time I deadlifted more than a casual "at the time" friend at the gym and he took offense to it and stoped talking me.

Yeah, I lifted more weight than he could and he got angry about it. People are very stupid these days and will take offense to ANYTHING.

Comment

Me and this guy use to talk about boxing and running all the time. On sunday morning he noticed that I was wearing my vff. He told me that those are the worst shoes ever made and that I shouldn't wear them in the gym. I told him that I love my shoes and I paid a lot of money for them and I will wear whatever I want regardless of what people think. He gave me this funny smirk and walked away. Today I saw him at the gym and he walked right pass me with out saying a word. I could really careless if he doesn't want to talk to me, Im just shocked at how a grown man can act like a teenager.
          He prolly thought you were gunna scare off all his beaches with those g@y-a$s shoes!!!

Comment

On sunday morning he noticed that I was wearing my vff. He told me that those are the worst shoes ever made and that I shouldn't wear them in the gym. He gave me this funny smirk and walked away.
            Last edited by Derranged; 05-16-2011, 08:07 PM.

Comment

If that guy is acting like that over some shoes, he's got problems.

VFF's are ****ing amazing for lower leg development

Comment

Its kind of weird that he stopped talking to you completely.

But still "Those are the worst shoes ever made"

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  yea diesel is right make sure nothing falls on ur foot..if I was the gym owner I wouldn't let anyone in with those shoes because of insurance and safety reasons.
                  So are you telling me that if you drop a weight on your foot while wearing sneakers, your feet won't get hurt?

Comment

If we were in the same gym and I saw wearing those hideus pieces of crap I would request a sparring session with you and beat you senseless...then when its time to go home i'd wait for you outside the parking lot and beat your ass with no gloves on...i have nothing against you...i just hate those shoes!

Comment

Next time you see him knock his ass out with a kick to the face wearing those shoes.

While he is laying unconscious on the ground take off his shoes and put the ones he doesnt like on. Then everytime you see him afterwards call him a *** for wearing those shoes.

Thats what I would do

Comment

Working...
                      X